New conspiracy theory... created by me ;)

joe sp

Since Xtina was always her true rival, how about this... Primeney died when Xtina started flopping 

Receipts?

Xtina´s last succesfull era was Back to Basics (2006) while primeney´s last era was GH My Prerogative (2005). After that in the Blackout era Primeney was gone and Xtina´s next era (Bionic) flopped 

They need each other!!!

Rise Xtina Riseeeeeeeeee! :letitburn:

Discuss :shameless:

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Urbanney said:

Britney was technically at her peak level of fame in 2007-2008 though

yeah but she was famous for the wrong reasons not for being the incredible performer she was or for selling albums like she used to

Based on that theory, Britney didn't need Xtuna to hit the charts with BOMT like a year before Christina came out so... :mattafact:

She didn't need her to reach 4 #1's afyer her breakdown, to peak her albums at the top 3 Billboard, to change the image of Las Vegas entertainment, to get the recognition as an icon...

...she didn't even need her being right next to her on the same stage on the Vma's 03 when she stole the spotlight with the Madonna kiss :flawlessbye:

So no, I think that's part of being famous, you will always be compared to others and even more when you do similar stuff like Christina did in her debut, they tried to recreate the Britney 2.0 and even when Xtina sings better the formula did not result in the same effect. Christina succeded in her debut (at some extent) thanks to Britney who opened the oportunity for other female singers to be "in". Of course Christina showed her real talent as an amazing and outstanding vocalist later on but part of the hype in her early days was due to the fact she as the rival of Britney. It is possible to talk about Britney without mentioning Christina but it is not possible to talk about Xtina without mentioning Britney. :donewithit:

Just now, Million Billion said:

Based on that theory, Britney didn't need Xtuna to hit the charts with BOMT like a year before Christina came out so... :mattafact:

She didn't need her to reach 4 #1's afyer her breakdown, to peak her albums at the top 3 Billboard, to change the image of Las Vegas entertainment, to get the recognition as an icon...

...she didn't even need her being right next to her on the same stage on the Vma's 03 when she stole the spotlight with the Madonna kiss :flawlessbye:

So no, I think that's part of being famous, you will always be compared to others and even more when you do similar stuff like Christina did in her debut, they tried to recreate the Britney 2.0 and even when Xtina sings better the formula did not result in the same effect. Christina succeded in her debut (at some extent) thanks to Britney who opened the oportunity for other female singers to be "in". Of course Christina showed her real talent as an amazing and outstanding vocalist later on but part of the hype in her early days was due to the fact she as the rival of Britney. It is possible to talk about Britney without mentioning Christina but it is not possible to talk about Xtina without mentioning Britney. :donewithit:

good point sis, but I´m thinking about the impact on Britney if Xtina would have a succesfull era again 

Archived