BRITNEY A DIVA? [POLL]

BritintheZone

BRITNEY A DIVA?  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney is a low key diva and a low key shady person. Always has been. Go back and watch her interviews and chaotic. She's always had that but she was very subtle about it. Yes, people shaded her but she shaded them back in a much more snarky way. The fact that everyone here thinks she's this little angel is beyond me. 

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
30 minutes ago, Little me said:

Britney is a low key diva and a low key shady person. Always has been. Go back and watch her interviews and chaotic. She's always had that but she was very subtle about it. Yes, people shaded her but she shaded them back in a much more snarky way. The fact that everyone here thinks she's this little angel is beyond me. 

Not that shady and mean for Hollywood's standard

In chaotic, her best attempt to shade Justin was calling his attitude "*********" :orangu:

27 minutes ago, Little me said:

Britney is a low key diva and a low key shady person. Always has been. Go back and watch her interviews and chaotic. She's always had that but she was very subtle about it. Yes, people shaded her but she shaded them back in a much more snarky way. The fact that everyone here thinks she's this little angel is beyond me

the delusion... that's not true, you are exaggerating :mattafact:

ps. what "snarky" means? :nocomprende:

Diva in the «holder than thou» and fierce etc sense like Mariah, Bey etc? No, which is why I voted no as that’s What I assosiate with diva and Britney’s not like that.

but she knows How to be a low key diva, and can be shady + she has had her moments

She's totally a world class diva now. That crap stunt she pulled in Japan by calling her audience horrible and saying they should be begging her for more? :xcuseme: Or the fact that her POM seamstresses are worked to the bone by her and she always ends up ******* up their creations anyways? :omg: Let's not even bring up her posing for pictures with other men while Charlie was sending her love notes proclaiming he'd always be hers. :icant2: She's low-key shady (and not the messy fun stan wars shady, the legit shady that makes you think something is up) and it's really starting to become an issue.

I feel like a diva means someone who is extremely huge and iconic and has had a long and successful career, and is also a ***** with a lot of demands who doesn't really care for other people's feelings a lot of the time.

So no, Britney is definitely not, and I don't think ever will be, a diva.

I think she is assertive and people confuse it with being a diva. And of course she is going to say something if people say something bad about her, but she always does it with class in comparison to the things her peers have said about her. We've heard from her that she let people control her in the past because she is a people-pleaser and didn't like saying no... So I don't really think she's a diva. 

9 hours ago, Girl On The Moon said:

I think she is assertive and people confuse it with being a diva. And of course she is going to say something if people say something bad about her, but she always does it with class in comparison to the things her peers have said about her. We've heard from her that she let people control her in the past because she is a people-pleaser and didn't like saying no... So I don't really think she's a diva. 

Should we want her to be a diva?

Archived