just luv me is power

mystic falls

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

After all Britney was inspired by Salami and her amazing album don't revive me :tiffcackle:

“I was really inspired by Selena Gomez on this record”

*10 months later*

“I’m not a follower, I’m a leader”

Once again showing how humble she is :tiffcackle:

Just Luv Me and Love Me Down are the only songs off the album I like but it's far from perfect.  CashmereCat is awesome and it's sad they just cut if flat... Like the entire album.  Oh, and the improper chorus. :wannadie:

I'm not a fan of talk-singing which is the album in its entirety.  :wannadie:

12 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

“I was really inspired by Selena Gomez on this record”

*10 months later*

“I’m not a follower, I’m a leader”

Once again showing how humble she is :tiffcackle:

*says she busts her *** on stage*

giphy.gif

Queen of honesty :tiffcackle:

6 hours ago, CrAzAY said:

Just Luv Me is everything!

:letitburn:

Should have been the lead honestly. The vulnerability alone from Britney would have appealed to a large audience, it actually addresses real **** she deals with in her life. 

:beynah:

This.:beyfedup:

9 hours ago, CashmereCat said:

Just Luv Me and Love Me Down are the only songs off the album I like but it's far from perfect.  CashmereCat is awesome and it's sad they just cut if flat... Like the entire album.  Oh, and the improper chorus. :wannadie:

I'm not a fan of talk-singing which is the album in it's entirety.  :wannadie:

large.png.25b4b809f32da19ec12d001f04a3c9

10 hours ago, mystic falls said:

i don't even know where to start how amazing this song is :beyfedup:

I remember when i first heard the 15 seconds audio leaked i was like OMG FINALLY A MASTERPIECE FROM THIS ALBUM and when the whole album leaked it was the first somg i run to play, i feel so blessed for having this song in my playlist and so happy that its Britney's

12 hours ago, CashmereCat said:

I'm not a fan of talk-singing which is the album in it's entirety.  :wannadie:

I'm shook :beyfedup: If you don't like Glory I assume you don't like any of her albums, maybe ITZ but just a little bit :beyfedup:

43 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I like the song but it's the overrated song on Glory. It has the same sound as three other songs by other ppl. 

Which other people? I know Selena Gomez Good For You. Im just curious what other people. I'd actually like to hear them :cinderellaney:

Archived