Behind the scenes footage of the Outrageous music video (shows the fall)

jamesedward94

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh wow :receipts2:

Someone earlier today said she faked the knee injury because she didn't want to finish Onyx. I mean that doesn't make any sense as she (her label) wasted money on the MV and this video exists. It's tragic. But this was ment to happen, she always had problems with her knees since her prime.

2 minutes ago, OutrageousSin said:

I'm actually offended! :whitney:

From that era it was gonna be one of the best imo, looks wise are spot on, dance & attitude as well! Plus the song itself is ICONIC!! 

She looked like she was trying to hard to be cool and rebellious :smokney2: i love the song tho and the choreo looked great

Guest T0UCH0FMYHAND

Can someone educate me about everything we know about the music video? Like if there would have been a storyline and stuff? 

19 minutes ago, T0UCH0FMYHAND said:

Can someone educate me about everything we know about the music video? Like if there would have been a storyline and stuff? 

From what I remember, on that unreleasedbritney4mg website there was something about Outrageous set to be the theme song for the 2004 Catwoman movie starring Halle Berry. The plot was Britney stole something from Snoop Dogg and his posse and she's about to get mugged after when Catwoman comes to the rescue and saves her. :orangu:

I don't know how true that is, but that website had mostly reliable information. @breatheheavy even reported on it

http://www.breatheheavy.com/outrageous-might-not-be-official-single-for-catwoman/

1 hour ago, Daxx said:

Oh wow :receipts2:

Someone earlier today said she faked the knee injury because she didn't want to finish Onyx. I mean that doesn't make any sense as she (her label) wasted money on the MV and this video exists. It's tragic. But this was ment to happen, she always had problems with her knees since her prime.

i remember when it happened and she was seen on crutches and everything, most people were saying that she was faking it

Archived