Overprotected: original or Darkchild remix?

Overprotected: original or Darkchild remix?  

83 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, mauureee said:

The original song is better :urite:

the darkchild video is better, but I prefer the choreo of the original.. :calculating:

Yeah this.  I love the break choreo, it's so smooth, her arm when it says action and then the walls opening, IDK why but it gives me goosebumps :letitburn:

45 minutes ago, CashmereCat said:

Yeah this.  I love the break choreo, it's so smooth, her arm when it says action and then the walls opening, IDK why but it gives me goosebumps :letitburn:

omg yes me too! :yesplease:

When I hear those beats and she does that choreo I'm like

Resultado de imagen para dancing crazy fast gif

2 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

The Darkchild remix for both, because it's the best remix out of her entire catalog and that dance break is KILLER!!  

The album version, I've always felt was a bit boring, but it's got that 2000's bubblegum pop sound that I LOVE so much!!  

Original might be my favorite but i need to say the remix is great too.I hate most remixes because they use weird noises and beats for remixes in general but Darkchild is actually a different version of the song.This is how a remix should be imo :clap:   

I'm glad they released the both version in my country :cinderellaney:

Archived