Is Britney Heading To London For A Weekend?!!

Plaidatlo

Right before her last show in Tel Aviv Britney's new hair &I make up artist posted about his next destinations to London and Australia I guess.

Now I'm seeing one of her dancers posting that he's heading to London for a weekend.

Is Britney making some surprise appearance????

Or  it's just a boys get away? Uhm, I just get that feeling wanted to share with ya'll.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, marrecarney said:

He was hired just for the tour (unfortunately) and I'm sure it's just his project in London and AUS, nothing Britney related.

I thought so too, but then there's a dancer going to. Haven't checked the other dancers,  if the others on the way that would be suspicious.

2 hours ago, Plaidatlo said:

I thought so too, but then there's a dancer going to. Haven't checked the other dancers,  if the others on the way that would be suspicious.

They are all on pause now until POM begins new leg in August, so they have their own projects, both dancers and the makeup artist. They always do these things when there's a break.

1 hour ago, Ant 'Opz' said:

OMG!! Its Pride on Saturday and Wireless Festival on Sunday....CAN YOU IMAGINE!!! But yh.....not gonna happen :soyeah:

I don't think Wireless is this Sunday? It's today and tomorrow lol. And Lovebox is next weekend :) 

32 minutes ago, Isla. said:

I don't think Wireless is this Sunday? It's today and tomorrow lol. And Lovebox is next weekend :) 

It is on Sunday as well, I'm going!!! The Weeknd is headlining!! Never been Lovebox...want to go though!! :kiss:

1 hour ago, Ant 'Opz' said:

It is on Sunday as well, I'm going!!! The Weeknd is headlining!! Never been Lovebox...want to go though!! :kiss:

Oh my bad haha. Thought the Wireless lineup was kinda bad tbh. Think my friend is going to Lovebox next weekend and I feel kinda tempted to buy a ticket... I mean there's still tickets left on ticketmaster's website too :moorangu: really want to go to Reading next month too Eminem is headlining!! I saw him live before and I am DYING to see him again!

4 hours ago, CristMont said:

Who is that dancer?, not all Brinni's dancers are from 'Merica, i though Zac Brazenas is from London or somewhere in EUROPE, maybe they just go with him visit fam.

Zac is from Australia and he is the one in London right now.  :)

Are other dancers going there too? Mikey was leaving Tel Aviv yesterday from what I saw on his insta story. :calculating:

5 minutes ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

Zac is from Australia and he is the one in London right now.  :)

Are other dancers going there too? Mikey was leaving Tel Aviv yesterday from what I saw on his insta story. :calculating:

Jae is also in london 

32 minutes ago, Isla. said:

Oh my bad haha. Thought the Wireless lineup was kinda bad tbh. Think my friend is going to Lovebox next weekend and I feel kinda tempted to buy a ticket... I mean there's still tickets left on ticketmaster's website too :moorangu: really want to go to Reading next month too Eminem is headlining!! I saw him live before and I am DYING to see him again!

Yeah it is tbh....My Sister and Bestie always go and haven't been for a few years....LOVE The Weeknd though!! would also LOVE to see Eminem, bet he is amazing! 

41 minutes ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

Omfg are you serious? Don't tell me Glenn is waiting in Vegas. :pensiveney:

Well I'm assuming they hired a new guy for her makeup and Glenn is just for Vegas. I hope they keep this guy, but Brit seems to be good friends with Glenn so... Racooney is here to stay

Archived