Just a thought of a stan...

Kyra

Just finished my job, and began to cruise around the internet, and found this and realized I haven't read this in a while.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/file/britney-spearss-bizarre-world

Looking at this forum, I see a lot of young people who haven't seen her tough days, and haven't seen it so publicly on TV. 
I remember when I came home from school and my mom told me from the door that Britney was hospitalized, I was really worried like every other fan who remembers that feeling.

We all know the feeling, the moment and what we did at that time when we saw she was not doing okay, when she was around some bad people.

A lot of these kids don't remember this, not to mention the prime days when she was all over and was a sweet heart of all of us.

It just makes me so fortunate to have seen all that, to see someone being on the top, then hitting rock bottom, and then returning to being back on top.

I already see this post getting a lot of negative comments since: she no longer dances the way she used to, costumes are horrible etc.

But I just wanted to say how lucky I am to be a part of the Britney Spears Army, someone who is a true inspiration for people who have seen her at her best, and worst, and for all the young people who are her fans already, and those who will become.

Just that, sorry for the long post. :mcry:

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember when she was announced she was hospitalized and they were saying at first they didn't know anything ( assuming she had died ) and they would keep us updated, then they said why and I was like :triggered: 

I remember when she was getting dragged for partying with Paris and people were moaning about her leaving her kids at home. On her Myspace page, every single comment was fans telling her off about it I remember one saying 'Britney, what are you doing? It's getting really hard to defend you'. 

Just now, confidentnotcocky said:

I remember when she was announced she was hospitalized and they were saying at first they didn't know anything ( assuming she had died ) and they would keep us updated, then they said why and I was like :triggered: 

I remember when she was getting dragged for partying with Paris and people were moaning about her leaving her kids at home. On her Myspace page, every single comment was fans telling her off about it I remember one saying 'Britney, what are you doing? It's getting really hard to defend you'. 

Really bad times. I get shivers from articles like this. :rihstare:

The comments made about her lack of dancing are nothing to do with her as a strong, inspirational person. Just because I know she can do better and don't accept her **** doesn't mean I think badly of Britney herself. I wouldn't be here if I didn't care. There is a difference between bashing Britney herself and criticising her work ethic. :smokney2:

2007 was terrifying. It was like watching a ticking time bomb. Either she would die from a ****/alcohol overdose, or the aggressive paparazzi would leave her like Princess Diana. I really don't know how she made it through all that but I'm so proud of her that she did. 

Also I've never read those documents before. I've heard of what happened, but never in detail like this. Sam really is so scary and manipulative. I don't know how he isn't in jail. He takes advantage of young women, first Britney then Amanda Bynes. 

Archived