me when people say blackout is brinni's worst album

Brunetteknee

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, confidentnotcocky said:

I think it's held that high because how it made everyone feel at the time. She was obviously getting dragged for having a breakdown and it was so intense and then she drops this album that's not only good, it was get critically acclaimed too, and it was different from ITZ. Then hall of fame thingy, along with the major anticipation for it. I think that's why it's held so highly in a way that's perceived overrated.

was it? here in germany nobody cared for blackout or knew about it at all 

blackout literally was the beginning of no promoney for the "right reasons" so the release was different in the US?

54 minutes ago, pieceof15yearold*loveyall said:

was it? here in germany nobody cared for blackout or knew about it at all 

blackout literally was the beginning of no promoney for the "right reasons" so the release was different in the US?

No it was the same

The only thing that matters from Blackout is the 2007 VMA disaster. Gimme More did fairly well on the charts here but that's it. Britney was in the headlines for everything but her music. The average American does not know or care about Blackout. 

I don't think it's her worst at all, but I don't think she had much of a part in the making of it. She was in too much of a bad place at that time. I wanna say In the Zone is her best but I just don't care for a lot of it. I feel like she was trying to hard to be way too **** with it. I love Touch of My Hand, but it honestly went a little too far in my opinion. If I'm considering albums she had a big part in and really worked on, I'd have to say Glory is her best album. Everything pre-In the Zone was kinda the same just with each album becoming a little more mature lyrically and production wise. In the Zone was her first adult-Britney record. The next three I feel like her vocals were too messed with and she wasn't really "there" through most of the records. And Britney Jean is a joke. 

So that leaves Glory.

Britney Jean is obviously her worst. Blackout is easily the best of the three albums between In the Zone and Britney Jean.

17 minutes ago, jamesedward94 said:

I don't think it's her worst at all, but I don't think she had much of a part in the making of it. She was in too much of a bad place at that time. I wanna say In the Zone is her best but I just don't care for a lot of it. I feel like she was trying to hard to be way too **** with it. I love Touch of My Hand, but it honestly went a little too far in my opinion. If I'm considering albums she had a big part in and really worked on, I'd have to say Glory is her best album. Everything pre-In the Zone was kinda the same just with each album becoming a little more mature lyrically and production wise. In the Zone was her first adult-Britney record. The next three I feel like her vocals were too messed with and she wasn't really "there" through most of the records. And Britney Jean is a joke. 

So that leaves Glory.

Britney Jean is obviously her worst. Blackout is easily the best of the three albums between In the Zone and Britney Jean.

I have to disagree that touch of my hand goes too far.  If anything it's a pretty empowering song for women. You always hear about men ************ and that's all cool and natural but women... omg it's so ridiculously taboo for women. But its really not that ******,  it's more about discovering your body and your own pleasure,  not needing someone else to... finding love for your body. That's what I've taken away from the song and it was released when I was a teenager. I remember it really having an effect on how i viewed my own body and that i wanted to love myself more. It's a good song in many ways,  and a lot more tame than anything she's done since blackout. 3, if you seek amy, etc, she kept trying to go further and further with the ****** image,  but i think it wasn't natural to her like itz, which is clearly a lot more relatable to a person like Britney than forcing a threesomes/**** image. 

12 minutes ago, OneKissFromYou said:

:tiffcackle: you in danja girl @PokemonSpears

:embarrassney:

why do ya'll like his album so much? I can't stand the male voices throughout Blackout :ehno:

I only thank him for Break the Ice, Hot as Ice, and later for Kill the Lights and Abroad. But only BTI is the one I could say that I REALLY like. :bigtime:

And the non-Danja songs are not much better, probably just Ooh Ooh Baby and Heaven on Earth, but compared to other Britney albums in general, Blackout always remains at the bottom for me.

3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

:giggleney:

I'd be the woman that runs away at 0:30

But it's true though :lemmetellu:

Well, I don't like to call it her worst album, because that implies it's bad, so let's say it's just her least good :brityes:

compared to brinty jean ? really  ?

Archived