Britney is literally the QUEEN of scrapped videos - 8 different times this has happened

jamesedward94

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

Was t there a music video where she was pregnant?

That was the original concept for Born To Make You Happy. Thank god it was changed.

Also, don't forget the original plans for Radar (2008 video) before it's release was scrapped in favor of a totally new era!

You forgot the original Radar that was planned for Blackout's 4th single. It was supposed to be Britney and those blondes in London nightlife chasing a guy down. :mattafact:

8 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

wasn't the supposed hot as ice video scrapped too?

She was rehearsing choreo but it could have been for Break the Ice too.

4 hours ago, LisaJane said:

I've never understood referring to the new Make Me video as the "Disney" version. She is literally auditioning guys to **** while her friends watch on a big screen. I dunno what kind of Disney movies y'all are watching. 

I guess like how it was filmed and the way they put in all the laughing parts. It's just really cheesy, especially with that weird short fat man. It's just all so bad. 

2 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

You forgot the original Radar that was planned for Blackout's 4th single. It was supposed to be Britney and those blondes in London nightlife chasing a guy down. :mattafact:

She was rehearsing choreo but it could have been for Break the Ice too.

I remember the rumors saying she used a chair in the rehearsals for the supposed video.

Everytime was supposed to have her suicide in it instead of being killed by the head bump by the paparazzi too.

Honestly, I'm most intrigued by the Perfume video even though it's pretty much my least favorite song on the list. I really wanna see what the original video was. Gimme More, I think we got pretty much everything that was shot with the release in 2012. Make Me looked like it was going to be a **** show anyway. Outrageous we got most of. Break the Ice is actually a cool video imo and it fits in with 2007 when that futuristic, late night, anime vibe was in (just look at Kanye West's video for Stronger). Of course, I would prefer a video of Britney herself for that song, but I still think the animated video is really good and fitting.

17 hours ago, jamesedward94 said:

Make Me: this one is almost too tough to even talk about. The entire original video was scrapped for a completely different video. While the first was memorable, edgy, mature and very different in a good way, the new one was weird, cringey, and embarrassing, with many referring to it as a "Disney Channel" video

It's almost been one year :brityeah:

Archived