Despite the scrapped Make Me... music video, I still want David LaChapelle to direct Britney's next lead music video. :)

Buslim

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest $elfish
18 minutes ago, PussyLova said:

NO

He tried to sexualize Make Me... AND ITS NOT ABOUT ***!

Thats why it didnt work

Β 

:Lshark:exhell never amazes me nowadays tbh:Lshark:

2 minutes ago, button said:

didn't he get out of his retirement just for the Make Me video that they ended up scrapping? :tiffcackle:

Oh my god, I don’t know but I feel bad for him if that’s the case.

And Britney agreed to the video and filmed it, I wonder what went wrong?

8 hours ago, Rosalena said:

Contrary to everyone else, I'm of the opinion that "no" she shouldn't work with him again. I honestly don't like what I've seen of the scrapped "Make Me" video.

Β 

5 hours ago, Britney Cyrus said:

I agree 100%. I feel like I'm the only one who does not like the original video. It is tacky and overly ******. This image doesn't fit Britney anymore plus there is footage of her screaming in a tractor of how she doesn't like it. When I first heard make me, a lot of gay toned men humping a tractor didnt spring to mind for a concept.Β :soyeah:a

i also don't like the too gay direction of the music video, it didn't appeal to me at all.

2 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Oh my god, I don’t know but I feel bad for him if that’s the case.

And Britney agreed to the video and filmed it, I wonder what went wrong?

Remember she was "hanging out" with the young bald model from the video? They went out for sushi and he was snapchatting from her house.

And then after that there was a blind item about a popstar being "so embarrassed" that she had a one night stand with a model in her video, in which the day after he told everyone else on crew.Β :tiffcackle:

1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Remember she was "hanging out" with the young bald model from the video? They went out for sushi and he was snapchatting from her house.

And then after that there was a blind item about a popstar being "so embarrassed" that she had a one night stand with a model in her video, in which the day after he told everyone else on crew.Β :tiffcackle:

If that is true then that's such a **** move :smokney2:

1 hour ago, PussyLova said:

NO

He tried to sexualize Make Me... AND ITS NOT ABOUT ***!

Thats why it didnt work

Β 

''Can tell you want me'', ''You know what you gotta do tonight''. Of course she's not CupcakKe but come on, put some imagination :tiffdrink:

Archived