Despite the scrapped Make Me... music video, I still want David LaChapelle to direct Britney's next lead music video. :)

Buslim

Alright, I know that we should get over the Make Me... music video and I am over it not being released. However, I certainly can't ignore how amazingly well done that scrapped video was. Every shot was on point and the theme really fits the song. I'm sure it would've been one of her best music videos, IF everything went according to plan.

britney-make-me-video-620x413.jpg

What do you think guys? Should Brit Brit still work with LaChappelle?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest $elfish
15 minutes ago, Buslim said:

What do you think guys? Should Brit Brit still work with LaChappelle?

It would probably be scrapped again so nope:sassybrit:

3 hours ago, Rosalena said:

Contrary to everyone else, I'm of the opinion that "no" she shouldn't work with him again. I honestly don't like what I've seen of the scrapped "Make Me" video.

I agree 100%. I feel like I'm the only one who does not like the original video. It is tacky and overly ******. This image doesn't fit Britney anymore plus there is footage of her screaming in a tractor of how she doesn't like it. When I first heard make me, a lot of gay toned men humping a tractor didnt spring to mind for a concept. :soyeah:a

4 hours ago, Damsel in Distress said:

LaChappelle won't work with her again after the Make Me fiasco.

I still like his art, and I think it was a better video than the one we got.

I will not get over this.:beyfedup:

It's not hard have a better video than the one we got since the official one is one of the worst (not of hers, in general) :mattafact:

The David LaChapelle's version would be one of the best (not only of hers, in general) :lemmetellu:

I don't care who is director, I just need something iconic!

But if DLC a ******* *****, then she should not work with him.

And the problem is not that she scraped original MV, the Problem is that we god ShittyV instead.

If she gave us some iconic **** in new MV, nobody would care about scraped MV.

3 hours ago, Rosalena said:

Contrary to everyone else, I'm of the opinion that "no" she shouldn't work with him again. I honestly don't like what I've seen of the scrapped "Make Me" video.

Yeah i don't understand why everyone is praising the og Make me. Sure it's better than  that :lustney: but from what we've seen it looks like a big mess with gays dancing in random places and it screams attention ***** :mhm: 

Archived