Make me... is not a ****** song

PussyLova

2 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

:omg: Y'all are shocking me with these written down lyrics. I don't know what the hell I thought she was singing, but it certainly wasn't any of that. She's pulling an Xtina/Ariana on this song and not enunciating AT ALL, I can't understand two *****. :icant2: At one point, it even sounds like she's singing "sapphire sun". :beynah: Like what in Satan's fiery Hell is a Blue Sun? 

At one point I hear igniting the heat of the woman  all the time, but that's thanks to Jordan :quirkney: :tiffcackle:

I'm really not sure about the lyrics most of the time, since English isn't my native language, but that part about the fire and the sky is what I hear on Make Me... :plzexplain:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, PussyLova said:

Let me break it down for ya real quick :flawlessbye:

No rules

From the bar to the car let’s take it back to my room 

The world and the media cannot control their love, no rules to love... you can drive to the sunset so fast or you can watch a movie on netflix in bed

Ignite in the heat of the moment let the sparks fuse

Blowing up to the ceiling we’re burning bright

Filling your heart with a light so bright that you cannot see

When we cut the light

Love is blind and has no age or ***

:calculating:

7 hours ago, PussyLova said:

I dont know why Britney and her team try to sexualize a song that beautiful.

Yeah the lyrics can be ****** but i like to think that making someone ohh is to make them grow and be the best versions of themselves

baby make me ooh....

:sassybrit:

as much as I love the interpretation of yours for that song, she kinda went the hardcore route in the verses 

Just now, danny1994 said:

IM SCREAMING :shadelaugh:

Slave 4 U is about slavery and the civil rights movement

it totally is about that!!

so saaaad

Leaving behind my name and age

Leaving your family and everything you love to go to the war to fight for America

Archived