Make Me >>

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait. Why are these two being compared? Is "John Wayne" a new Gaga single or something? No shade, I just don't follow pop news or the charts. I've no idea what's out there right now.

Anyway, I like "Make Me" better even though it's not one of my favorites off of Glory,

I like Joanne, I like John Wayne, I think Gaga was really lost, it was considered her personal album and monsters hated it (most), I think John Wayne and the video wasn't the direction she wanted to take. It just looks like that Gaga was just giving fans what they wanted because most didn't like million reasons. 

However I don't get why Make Me and John Wayne are being compared because they are two entirely different songs, in their style :orangu:

On 07.07.2017 at 6:53 AM, Rosalena said:

Wait. Why are these two being compared? Is "John Wayne" a new Gaga single or something? No shade, I just don't follow pop news or the charts. I've no idea what's out there right now.

Anyway, I like "Make Me" better even though it's not one of my favorites off of Glory,

No but its a "Lady Gaga" music video and very good video...Are you understand?  

On 07.07.2017 at 6:28 PM, G L O R Y said:

Make Me was the first single from Glory while John Wayne was the third shot from the album so your trying to humiliate Gaga is not working, compare the first singles only :lemmetellu:

Perfect illusion - 101 mln

Make Me - 55 mln

:mattafact:

**** off *****.  :mattafact:This is an audio (make me) not mv!! Compared, cuz its Make Me (audio) and Gaga's flawless mv.. First single vs 926262727622. single. Unnecessary.. 

On 7/7/2017 at 11:28 AM, G L O R Y said:

Make Me was the first single from Glory while John Wayne was the third shot from the album so your trying to humiliate Gaga is not working, compare the first singles only :lemmetellu:

Perfect illusion - 101 mln

Make Me - 55 mln

:mattafact:

Actually it's pretty easy when Gaga's is the lead from her 5th album vs Britney's which is the lead from her 9th.

And they both sold about the same amount of copies first week. That's a real tragedy. :mattafact:

Archived