THIS is the best Britney has been since her prime and is the Piece of Me show that should have been filmed!

jamesedward94

8 minutes ago, TeenSuccubus said:

The thing is she'll never be back to prime. It's just this was her feeling it:cinderellaney::cinderellaney:, and showing her potential more. But it still remains that she COULD kick major *** but the choreo and setlist just aren't great:nobitch::nobitch::flawlessbye:

Hey, people said Mariah Carey was over after Glitter and her meltdown and she later came back with her best era ever so I wouldn't count Britney out! Maybe she'll have a new prime and will reinvent herself! You never know.....

:cutesybrit:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was the first night of the revamp and she was on FIRE! This basically shows how much she is bored of doing the same show over and over.. Maybe that's why lately she doesn't execute the show really well. She needs a whole new show.

15 minutes ago, dancewithme said:

I think this show was filmed for the commercials. So Team B already has a good show to release.  hope they are smart enough to do so

The commercial was a mix of different dates from the first leg of the revamp. They for sure recorded the whole show with that giant sun looking thing in the middle of her chest, the same night all those pro shot pictures were done. And between that commercial and the different extended shots we've seen of edited together angles on the Today show and other news segments I'm hoping they do something else with that footage. I don't even care that the temporary tattoos change from shot to shot, I'm praying they make a dvd happen. ;) Not that I care to see a POM 1 dvd, but it still irks me they had the professional cameras out for a date around the 2015 BB awards and we never got to see what that was for. :overitkbye:

1 hour ago, rhaul said:

That was the first night of the revamp and she was on FIRE! This basically shows how much she is bored of doing the same show over and over.. Maybe that's why lately she doesn't execute the show really well. She needs a whole new show.

She needs a whole new TOUR. I don't want another residency!! I want her to take a couple of years off and come back with her best album yet with deep vocals and her dancing abilities back to what they should be and her passion back and a tour to promote her masterpiece!!!!!!

One can dream, right??????

:crying1: 

9 hours ago, jamesedward94 said:

Hey, people said Mariah Carey was over after Glitter and her meltdown and she later came back with her best era ever so I wouldn't count Britney out! Maybe she'll have a new prime and will reinvent herself! You never know.....

:cutesybrit:

Hunny that was Circus era. It was a brief resurgence and her performances weren't excellent but FFT to POM to Right Now obviously she improved. She's had abt 8/9 yrs to improve completely and she hasn't...maybe it's the c-ship:nobitch::nobitch: I mean that's the variable that seems to be consistent.  

The revamp was really good the first few months, her execution and costumes were on point, it's the show POM should have kicked off with in '13.  POM 2.0 is awesome in person and I'm glad I saw it when it was still fresh. :cinderellaney:

12 hours ago, jamesedward94 said:

Someone said on here that during the backstage tour, they met the costume makers and were told Britney pretty much destroyed it cutting it up so much so she can't even wear it now....

It was the best outfit from the entire show and kinda had an iconic look to it. I loved it! But of course Britney had to mess with it

Why, Britney, why?  That outfit was everything. :otears:

15 hours ago, dancewithme said:

I think this show was filmed for the commercials. So Team B already has a good show to release.  hope they are smart enough to do so

it was actually the feb 19 one that was filmed

she had a malfunction in Toxic and didn't perform the slow part of the song so I highly doubt they'll release it :triggered:

22 hours ago, TemptedBoy said:

are you saying that Currentney is inferior?:bpo:

LOL are you joking!!! February 2016 is the closest we've come to primeny since her breakdown!!  I mean have you even watched the videos???. 2017ney has been a major step down and it's a crying shame that she couldn't have just kept it going!!. Your delusional if you can't even see this. To even question it like you have, is beyond baffling!!

17 hours ago, danny1994 said:

I thought this was a @TemptedBoy thread looking at the title, lol

:tiffcackle:

10 hours ago, Danishfan said:

LOL are you joking!!! February 2016 is the closest we've come to primeny since her breakdown!!  I mean have you even watched the videos???. 2017ney has been a major step down and it's a crying shame that she couldn't have just kept it going!!. Your delusional if you can't even see this. To even question it like you have, is beyond baffling!!

come on now :whitney:

On 8/7/2017 at 10:27 AM, TemptedBoy said:

:tiffcackle:

come on now :whitney:

LOL really. Almost everyone was raving about her, when Pom 2.0 was new. She hit all the marks and executed the choreo to perfection.  I'm sure you wouldn't be able to find anything else since 2007 that comes close in terms of energy and preforming. 

Archived