THIS is the best Britney has been since her prime and is the Piece of Me show that should have been filmed!

jamesedward94

February 13, 2016

Almost every single comment under the video is positive and people said she was back and could not believe she was performing at this level. 

She was on F I R E this night and was the closest to primeney she had ever been. She executed every performance pretty flawlessly and her star power was in full force! And let's not even talk about how absolutely perfect she looked!!

This night was INCREDIBLE! It is a CRIME that this was not filmed and released yet the Femme Fatale Tour was.....

:otears::otears::otears:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, jamesedward94 said:

February 13, 2016

Almost every single comment under the video is positive and people said she was back and could not believe she was performing at this level. 

She was on F I R E this night and was the closest to primeney she had ever been. She executed every performance pretty flawlessly and her star power was in full force! And let's not even talk about how absolutely perfect she looked!!

This night was INCREDIBLE! It is a CRIME that this was not filmed and released yet the Femme Fatale Tour was.....

are you saying that Currentney is inferior?:bpo:

So that's where the Gimme More  GIF comes from. The face she does while touching her vijayjay. When I saw it the first time, I thought it reminds me a lot to the old Britney. So full with swag. That several seconds face expression and body language. And I love that Gimme suit costume. It is so old school Britney.

I have to agree this is probably her her best condition and date in the entire POM.

2017 dates look bland compare to this date.

2 minutes ago, Wiggle said:

There are far better shows in 2016 than this Feb 13 though

I love this one bc it was like she had something to prove since it was the opening of POM 2.0 and the revamp just was everything and more! 

Which shows do you think were better? Just curious...

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
1 hour ago, jamesedward94 said:

February 13, 2016

Wow... I always underrated that show but it was good. She just needs a way better production and better choreos.

19 minutes ago, Wiggle said:

There are far better shows in 2016 than this Feb 13 though

Which ones?:wtfdidusay:

Not in a bad way, I actually hope that's true because that show was decent.

Just now, jamesedward94 said:

I love this one bc it was like she had something to prove since it was the opening of POM 2.0 and the revamp just was everything and more! 

Which shows do you think were better? Just curious...

The choreo started to get more polished a few shows into the first leg and she kept it good until the end of the second, so most of the shows in this time span are good, but to mention some:

she didn't tie her hair in any part of the Feb 17 show and her hair looks better than the first two nights to me so maybe it's my fave :hipney:

2 minutes ago, Wiggle said:

I guess I overreacted :quirkney: not FAR better, just slightly better 

There's times when she performs a certain song better but as a whole show I haven't seen a better one but I'm ready to be proved wrong:mattafact:

Let's not forget that this was the first show of POM 2.0 so that's why she had so much energy, BUT SHE STILL DID Y'ALL.:lemmetellu:

1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

I love that outfit with the yellow baseball type shirt and green panties 

Someone said on here that during the backstage tour, they met the costume makers and were told Britney pretty much destroyed it cutting it up so much so she can't even wear it now....

It was the best outfit from the entire show and kinda had an iconic look to it. I loved it! But of course Britney had to mess with it

43 minutes ago, Rosalena said:

I don't care if this was the "best" POM performance or not. What matters to me is that she was on fire! Clearly she can still bring it when the stars align. I have hope for the next era! 

I have a lot of hope too!! I just don't understand why she is so fidgety lately and is acting more nervous and twitchy....I really really hope this is just a phase! 

But the way she sang Happy Birthday really gives me hope about the state of her voice since she sounded so great and she still is giving decent energy!

2 hours ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

I was there that night :otears: in the pit. She seriously ******* slayed and I am so grateful I got to witness her that night. Her faces, her energy, her dancing was on point. I hope she feels the energy when I go on the last night, we were FEEDING her energy that night

Jealous!

:dontlike:

Archived