Looking for a video

RockBoy406

Hi everyone,

my friend is looking for a video from POM where Britney performs "I Wanna Go", then when she's behind the mirrors she stops mouthing the words, thinking nobody sees her :BBMAney:

(I actually don't remember that video but he asked me to help him find it and post here)

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When Beyonce has some kind of trouble on the stage, their fans do anything in their hands to delete the video from the Internet.

Not the Britney Army though, they are going to give you a crystal clear HD 1080P video of it.:triggered:

No wonder why the GP thinks Beyonce is perfect. That "perfection" comes from her fans trying to avoid any kind of flaw to go out on the press. They may be stressful to deal with, but at least they try to help their idol.

2 hours ago, CJMCH said:

When Beyonce has some kind of trouble on the stage, their fans do anything in their hands to delete the video from the Internet.

Not the Britney Army though, they are going to give you a crystal clear HD 1080P video of it.:triggered:

No wonder why the GP thinks Beyonce is perfect. That "perfection" comes from her fans trying to avoid any kind of flaw to go out on the press. They may be stressful to deal with, but at least they try to help their idol.

I wz just helping the guy that wanted the video :triggered:  

So happy they cut this performance, I don't think there's even been one completely good performance of it beginning to end. The screens hardly cooperated and when they did she was never in sync with them. Britney and her team don't really know how concerts work nowadays with every second getting filmed by someone. There's really no excuse for her mouth to ever stop moving on stage when she's lip syncing anyways. :angietea:

Archived