Womanizer dance break from FFT was so tragic...

G L O R Y

34 minutes ago, ITZFFGL said:

wtf? You chose a shitty performance!!!! There are SEVERAL NIGHTS FFT where Britney killed it/was energetic in executing the choreo LIKE: 

i could post a shitty version of womanizer from piece of me where she ***** up the hand movements or barely moves her legs and be like "omg Piece of me is worse than femme Fatale!!!!!"

britney has bad performances from ALL HER TOURS STARTING WITH CIRCUS TOUR - y'all need to chill :tiffcackle: some of y'all swear piece of me is somehow above Circus Tour and Femme Fatale Tour and, besides her body, it's really not

sorry but this is shitty af. its a chubby young lady walking kicking and moving her hands awkwardly.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, W0rkBitch said:

sorry but this is shitty af. its a chubby young lady walking kicking and moving her hands awkwardly.

Honestly I think most of you are way too judgemental of Britney's body. Whether she's chubby or not, she's equally awkward in nights of piece of me, fft and tcsbs. She was a bit heavier at the beginning of femme Fatale Tour just like she did NOT have the same body at the beginning of piece of me as she did for Pom 2.0 and you guys dragged her body and her wigs in 2013/14 saying she wasn't ready - so it takes her a while to get into tour shape ... who cares? Her body has nothing to do with the choreography skill level and both womanizer breaks are robotic and random and she never kills it 100%. You just don't mind looking at a skinny Britney rather than a heavier one because "walking kicking and moving her hands awkwardly" could be the slogan for piece of me.

2 minutes ago, ITZFFGL said:

Honestly I think most of you are way too judgemental of Britney's body. Whether she's chubby or not, she's equally awkward in nights of piece of me, fft and tcsbs. She was a bit heavier at the beginning of femme Fatale Tour just like she did NOT have the same body at the beginning of piece of me as she did for Pom 2.0 and you guys dragged her body and her wigs in 2013/14 saying she wasn't ready - so it takes her a while to get into tour shape ... who cares? Her body has nothing to do with the choreography skill level and both womanizer breaks are robotic and random and she never kills it 100%. You just don't mind looking at a skinny Britney rather than a heavier one.

im sorry but im not judging her body. im judging the fact the she was not only in shape to pull this tour off, she wasnt even in the mood to move. I ve seen chubbier ladies and girls killing 100x harder routines. 

6 minutes ago, W0rkBitch said:

im sorry but im not judging her body. im judging the fact the she was not only in shape to pull this tour off, she wasnt even in the mood to move. I ve seen chubbier ladies and girls killing 100x harder routines. 

Like the iconic Trisha paytas? :foh:

5 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Has Womanizer ever had a GOOD choreo? I wanna say the Circus tour was decent but IDR.

Do you mean that Womanizer on TCSBS was a decent performance? Sorry sweetie but for me it was like a worse version of promo performances which were already bad :mattafact:

7 hours ago, ITZFFGL said:

wtf? You chose a shitty performance!!!! There are SEVERAL NIGHTS FFT where Britney killed it/was energetic in executing the choreo LIKE: 

i could post a shitty version of womanizer from piece of me where she ***** up the hand movements or barely moves her legs and be like "omg Piece of me is worse than femme Fatale!!!!!"

britney has bad performances from ALL HER TOURS STARTING WITH CIRCUS TOUR - y'all need to chill :tiffcackle: some of y'all swear piece of me is somehow above Circus Tour and Femme Fatale Tour and, besides her body, it's really not

You must be ******* kidding me right now. Maybe she behaves a little better compared to my video but obviously it must be exceptional. I've seen this break from Montreal, Moscow and Rotterdam, they were all ****.

20 hours ago, ITZFFGL said:

some of y'all swear piece of me is somehow above Circus Tour and Femme Fatale Tour and, besides her body, it's really not

20 hours ago, ITZFFGL said:

"walking kicking and moving her hands awkwardly" could be the slogan for piece of me.

ı agree.the only differences ı see between fftney and pomney are that pomney looks happier on stage and her body is better.but dancing and choreography wise ı don't see any differences except only few numbers from pom have slightly better choreo than fft and britney started to dance better in 2016 but she lost it again.so almost nothing has changed since fft, britney still does awkward things instead of actually doing choreo and dancing.

The video you posted looks like an extra shitty night. Britney wasn't her best in FF Tour but it was still pretty good, I actually went live. She was great in my show (late July). I loved the Womanizer remix. The choreography was kinda simple but she delivered it well with decent energy. The breakdown mixed with the fog blasters with the backbend on the turntable was actually really cool live.

On 7/6/2017 at 2:48 PM, Borja said:

I cringe every time I watch it. 

I mean, I attended Femme Fatale Tour in Lisbon and that, but I see it now and I wonder how could they let her go onstage like that. I feel sad.

IKR

On 7/6/2017 at 2:09 PM, Damsel in Distress said:

Didn't they release an official dvd with FF tour?

I wanted Circus.

WHY?:gross:

Yeah they did and the DVD really has the worst editing I've ever seen! I think it's because EPIX did it (my memory is vague but I think it's a canadian tv company??) and also I can't believe we never got a Circus DVD!!! That show deserved a DVD it was so iconic!!! Ugh I think it was something about copyright issues or something like that, I don't remember.

On 7/6/2017 at 8:12 PM, W0rkBitch said:

you WERE judging her body tho... and she wasn't even chubby in that video. she was thicker for FF era but not chubby. if you're a girl, i'd love to see what your body looks like. and if you're a guy, then you really shouldn't be body shaming a woman like that.

1 hour ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

3 videos from a 79-date tour. Guess you're an expert. 

Do you think that I will check every single show? I eventually checked two shows from the first leg, two from the second and one from the last leg so this were from different points of the tour, and all were ****. I bet you can find just few examples when she delivered as far as this break is concerned. I even doubt that you will find one...

22 minutes ago, G L O R Y said:

Do you think that I will check every single show? I eventually checked two shows from the first leg, two from the second and one from the last leg so this were from different points of the tour, and all were ****. I bet you can find just few examples when she delivered as far as this break is concerned. I even doubt that you will find one...

I actually went to the tour live. Did you? I don't need videos. I was there.

Archived