Britney Raises $1 Million For The NCCF, Calls It The Proudest Moment Of Her Career

Jordan Miller

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Politik said:

Wow, this brought tears to my eyes. My dad is currently fighting cancer and is in the hospital, and I wish someone with a heart like Britney's would help us. It means so much during hard times to have people that want to help you. Anyway, good on Brit! 

I wish you all the best.  You can get through it, I'm sure he's fighting hard so don't ever give up hope.

Awww....so sweet of her. :)

7 hours ago, dsanta01 said:

I really don't understand the need for this negative comment :girlwhat:  Can we just not celebrate this  incredible acheivement and be happy for those kids :crying1:

This forum is a troll breeding ground, how long have you been living under that rock?

1 hour ago, CashmereCat said:

I wish you all the best.  You can get through it, I'm sure he's fighting hard so don't ever give up hope.

Thank you so much, I appreciate it. This is the most difficult thing I've ever been through in my life. I'm trying so hard to not to give up hope, it's hard, but I'm pulling through! 

23 hours ago, Politik said:

Wow, this brought tears to my eyes. My dad is currently fighting cancer and is in the hospital, and I wish someone with a heart like Britney's would help us. It means so much during hard times to have people that want to help you. Anyway, good on Brit! 

I wish him and your family the best, hope he beats cancer. Will keep him in my thoughts :hugs:

Archived