SONG BY SONG LIST OF POM SCRAPPED / WORSENED / REPLACED CHOREOGRAPHY

Alex_1991

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

poor toxic.
This song deserves so much better...

It'S actually my favorite since forever , when I saw this I thought it actually have a good choreo and one I saw the Vegas one I was devasted:tiffsniffle: .

Why show it if they are going to scrap it ? :watrusayin:

27 minutes ago, Popeye said:

It'S actually my favorite since forever , when I saw this I thought it actually have a good choreo and one I saw the Vegas one I was devasted:tiffsniffle: .

Giving me Make Me and Mannequin tease...

1 hour ago, Popeye said:

For the same reason we see Britney ''writing'' but not singing: she had no investment in the show or the album: this was literally to be like ''yeahhh look she can dance!!!!....she just doesn't want to''.

She walks back to the main stage too damn early during the second Womanizer pre chorus since 2016

She doesn't stops and bends touching the floor anymore in BOM before going to the mid of the catwalk to blow the glitter since Feb 2017

She doesn't do the hairflips on the 'all my people round and round' in the first MATM chorus (she attempted it in February 2014 though)

The hairflip in the innoce-eent part after the second oops chorus is gone

And she has no idea of what she is doing in the Toxic fast part anymore lol

3 hours ago, Popeye said:

Cause it was promo to make people think primeney has returned and to get them to buy tickets to the show :snapney:

5 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Her rhythm has got really bad hasn't it since the start of this year. it's like she's moving to a different track inside her head!

is that why she's asked what song comes next? :orangu: 

"what song comes next?"

"freakshow, we just did slave"

"oh...i thought we were doing lucky just now"

Work *****: she doesn't bend forward during "that means trouble y'all" and "i am the bad *****" part. "Hold your hand high..." part little choreography cut and replaced by random poses

and u are not saying anything about the leg part she is doing now with her dancers that she used to scrapped ??? wow a very positive thread :byebitch:

9 hours ago, Wiggle said:

She walks back to the main stage too damn early during the second Womanizer pre chorus since 2016

She doesn't stops and bends touching the floor anymore in BOM before going to the mid of the catwalk to blow the glitter since Feb 2017

She doesn't do the hairflips on the 'all my people round and round' in the first MATM chorus (she attempted it in February 2014 though)

The hairflip in the innoce-eent part after the second oops chorus is gone

And she has no idea of what she is doing in the Toxic fast part anymore lol

Updated, thanks

13 hours ago, Alex_1991 said:

Work *****: she doesn't bend forward during "that means trouble y'all" and "i am the bad *****" part. "Hold your hand high..." part little choreography cut and replaced by random poses
Womanizer: she walks back to the main stage too early during the second Womanizer prechorus, she doesn't whip her hair twice during the dance break when she's bent forward
Break The Ice:  whole choreography scrapped and replaced by an easier one
Piece Of Me: whole first chorus choreography  was scrapped
Baby One More Time: second chorus dance break is totally messed up, dance break choreography (just before Oops) has been cut and replaced by random poses
Oops! I Did It Again: she skips one forward bend during the second chorus, the hairflip during the "innocent" high note after the second chorus is gone
Me Against The Music: she doesn't do the double hairflip on the "all my people round and round" in the first chorus, second chorus choreography is executed less sharply
Gimme More:  second pre-chorus and the final chorus moves messed up, moves during the second verse are less sharply executed
I Love Rock And Roll: second verse moves often skipped and badly executed
Do You Wanna Come Over: beginning of the song choreography has been simplified, last chorus choreography is executed less sharply
Make Me: one of the two hair flips during "by the way I see you starin'..." has been cut, she skips the bend in the first "You're that spark..." part
Do Something: first chorus chair routine was scrapped
Circus: whole instrumental part dance break was scrapped
Breathe On Me: double spins are gone, she doesn't bend touching the floor anymore before blowing the glitter
Touch Of My Hand: the backflip is gone and so is every double spin she used to do during the dance break
Slumber Party: movements during the floor choreography are executed less sharply
Stronger: she doesn't whip her hair and bend forward during the chorus
Toxic: a lot of moves are poorly executed or not synchronized, the first hair flip during the breakdown has been cut, BBMA's choreography has never been added to Piece Of Me show
Till The World Ends: first verse floor choreography is gone

Feel free to add.

:embarrassney: Why do you do this, how do you have time for this ? Why does this even matter ? 

7 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

is that why she's asked what song comes next? :orangu: 

"what song comes next?"

"freakshow, we just did slave"

"oh...i thought we were doing lucky just now"

Yep, she now performs to the special mix tape Larry made for her: "Piece of me: The bustin my *** remix" 

Archived