SONG BY SONG LIST OF POM SCRAPPED / WORSENED / REPLACED CHOREOGRAPHY

Alex_1991

Work *****: she doesn't bend forward during "that means trouble y'all" and "i am the bad *****" part. "Hold your hand high..." part little choreography cut and replaced by random poses
Womanizer: she walks back to the main stage too early during the second Womanizer prechorus, she doesn't whip her hair twice during the dance break when she's bent forward
Break The Ice:  whole choreography scrapped and replaced by an easier one
Piece Of Me: whole first chorus choreography  was scrapped
Baby One More Time: second chorus dance break is totally messed up, dance break choreography (just before Oops) has been cut and replaced by random poses
Oops! I Did It Again: she skips one forward bend during the second chorus, the hairflip during the "innocent" high note after the second chorus is gone
Me Against The Music: she doesn't do the double hairflip on the "all my people round and round" in the first chorus, second chorus choreography is executed less sharply
Gimme More:  second pre-chorus and the final chorus moves messed up, moves during the second verse are less sharply executed
I Love Rock And Roll: second verse moves often skipped and badly executed
Do You Wanna Come Over: beginning of the song choreography has been simplified, last chorus choreography is executed less sharply
Make Me: one of the two hair flips during "by the way I see you starin'..." has been cut, she skips the bend in the first "You're that spark..." part
Do Something: first chorus chair routine was scrapped
Circus: whole instrumental part dance break was scrapped
Breathe On Me: double spins are gone, she doesn't bend touching the floor anymore before blowing the glitter
Touch Of My Hand: the backflip is gone and so is every double spin she used to do during the dance break
Slumber Party: movements during the floor choreography are executed less sharply
Stronger: she doesn't whip her hair and bend forward during the chorus
Toxic: a lot of moves are poorly executed or not synchronized, the first hair flip during the breakdown has been cut, BBMA's choreography has never been added to Piece Of Me show
Till The World Ends: first verse floor choreography is gone

Feel free to add.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, HairFlipQueen said:

On Slumber Party hasn't she also stopped doing the squat and arm in the air move now too? I know on one of the dates of the tour she just did a few knee bends instead.

She doesn’t do it correctly according ro the rythm etc..

also:

Alien :(

Pretty Girls

Perfume

I Wanna Go

have all been removed

Just now, Crayboy said:

also:

Pretty Girls

Perfume

I Wanna Go

have all been removed

I'm talking about choreography, not songs that got replaced by others :) But I can add it to the list, thank you

1 minute ago, Crayboy said:

also:

Pretty Girls

Perfume

I Wanna Go

have all been removed

Her rhythm has got really bad hasn't it since the start of this year. it's like she's moving to a different track inside her head!

2 minutes ago, Damsel in Distress said:

Wasn't Lucky removed too?

I think it’s Only removed for the tour? Ordid they remove it before going to Asia?

8 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Her rhythm has got really bad hasn't it since the start of this year. it's like she's moving to a different track inside her head!

Does she think the show will end faster ID she goes faster? Haha:gross:

Just now, Crayboy said:

I think it’s Only removed for the tour? Ordid they remove it before going to Asia?

Does she think the show will end faster ID she goes faster? Haha:gross:

Lucky has been removed last year, when Piece Of me 2.0 premiered :)

but guys I'm referring to choreography, not to Pom 2.0 replaced performance :)

Work *****: "Hold your head high..." slow choreography not done right since 2016. Second verse moves were altered and look bad.

Break The Ice: Original first verse choreo was scrapped since late 2014

Me Against the music: 2nd chorus choreo is not executed with high energy and sharpness since mid 2016

I Love Rock N Roll: 2nd verse choreo is not executed right for almost a year. She skips some poses and it looks wrong

Oops: She skips one forward bend on the second chorus since late 2014. The instrumental break looked kinda off during the tour

Do You Wanna Come Over: The beggining choreo has been replaced by a simplier one. She hasn't executed the final chorus right since September 2016

Pretty Girls: She stoped doing the final chorus chreography after a few shows

Make Me: She skips the bend in the first "You're that spark..." part. She also hasn't executed the final chorus choreography right in months

Do Somethin: She scrapped the first chorus chair routine since late 2014/early 2015

Toxic: Everything after the fast part starts looks unrehearsed and unsynchronised. She skips the best hairflip during the breakdown since august 2015 (he one before the halfsplit)

All of those mistakes are due to Britney being bored of that 4 years show and the initial choreography being created for a less fit and energetic Britney (It looked better in 2013-2014). I'm sure if her break is not very long that the next show will not include any awkward knee bends, hair fixing and other weird dance moves. Those are just signs of nervous energy she can't use in her easy and nowadays very boring for her choreo. What she needs to know is that Charm is no longer a suitable choreographer for her. She needs someone who can take advantage of her actual dance style and newfound energy and confidence. She needs faster and more complex choreo for the next show

26 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

also:

Pretty Girls

Perfume

I Wanna Go

have all been removed

It's a blessing that Pretty Girls was removed though. And the other songs were replaced, but I would have replaced other songs and not Alien and I Wanna Go. Perfume would have been good to keep if she sang it live, but alas she doesn't so...

8 minutes ago, dancewithme said:

Work *****: "Hold your head high..." slow choreography not done right since 2016. Second verse moves were altered and look bad.

Me Against the music: 2nd chorus choreo is not executed with high energy and sharpness since mid 2016

I Love Rock N Roll: 2nd verse choreo is not executed right for almost a year. She skips some poses and it looks wrong

Oops: She skips one forward bend on the second chorus since late 2014. The instrumental break looked kinda off during the tour

Do You Wanna Come Over: The beggining choreo has been replaced by a simplier one. She hasn't executed the final chorus right since September 2016

Make Me: She skips the bend in the first "You're that spark..." part. She also hasn't executed the final chorus choreography right in months

Do Somethin: She scrapped the first chorus chair routine since late 2014/early 2015

Toxic: Everything after the fast part starts looks unrehearsed and unsynchronised. She skips the best hairflip during the breakdown since august 2015 (he one before the halfsplit)

All of those mistakes are due to Britney being bored of that 4 years show and the initial choreography being created for a less fit and energetic Britney (It looked better in 2013-2014). I'm sure if her break is not very long that the next show will not include any awkward knee bends, hair fixing and other weird dance moves. Those are just signs of nervous energy she can't use in her easy and nowadays very boring for her choreo. What she needs to know is that Charm is no longer a suitable choreographer for her. She needs someone who can take advantage of her actual dance style and newfound energy and confidence. She needs faster and more complex choreo for the next show

Yeeeeeeeees, Britney please get rid of Charm. Thank you. :)

15 minutes ago, dancewithme said:

Thank you, I updated my tragic list.
I agree on what you said, but everything needs commitment on her part too. If she doesn't rehearse properly she'll always be messing up, skipping and erasing good stuff :(

Archived