Do you think that Britney will add the choreography back that she cut out during the Asian tour to POM?

She cut a lot of the dancing during the Asian tour. Do you think she'll add it back to Vegas? Or is this just it? 

I hope she does add it because she cut some great parts.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

At this point i feel like she's deleting a little bit of choreo with each show from her memory. Im ready for the last show to be 100% touching her hair and arm gestures :idkney:

What about the iconic knee bending? Is that becoming too demanding too? :mattafact:

1 hour ago, Britneyisfire said:

She cut a lot of the dancing during the Asian tour. Do you think she'll add it back to Vegas? Or is this just it? 

I hope she does add it because she cut some great parts.

No.

Just like she didn't add back:
Work *****: she doesn't bend forward during "that means trouble y'all" and "i am the bad *****"
Womanizer: she doesn't whip her hair two times during the dance break, when she's bent forward
Break The Ice: chorus choreography replaced by an easier one
Piece Of Me: the whole first chorus dance break
Baby One More Time: the second chorus dance break is totally messed up, the big dance break before Oops! has been cut and now she just poses
Gimme More: she messed up the second pre-chorus and the final chorus, moves during the second verse are less sharp
Circus: the whole instrumental part dance break
Breathe On Me: double spins are gone
Touch Of My Hand: the back-flip is gone and so is every double spin she used to do during the dance break
Slumber Party: the movements during the floor choreography are less sharp
Stronger: she doesn't whip her hair and bend forward during the chorus
Toxic: chorus and ending part BBMA's choreography never added to Piece Of Me show
Till The World Ends: the first verse floor choreography is gone

8 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

No.

Just like she didn't add back:
Work *****: she doesn't bend forward during "that means trouble y'all" and "i am the bad *****"
Womanizer: she doesn't whip her hair two times during the dance break, when she's bent forward
Piece Of Me: the whole first chorus dance break
Baby One More Time: the second chorus dance break is totally messed up, the big dance break before Oops! has been cut and now she just poses
Gimme More: she messed up the second pre-chorus and the final chorus, moves during the second verse are less sharp
Circus: the whole instrumental part dance break
Breathe On Me: double spins are gone
Touch Of My Hand: the back-flip is gone and so is every double spin she used to do during the dance break
Slumber Party: the movements during the floor choreography are less sharp
Stronger: she doesn't whip her hair and bend forward during the chorus
Till The World Ends: the first verse floor choreography is gone

Mess:lostney: except for the horrible last segment every other performance would be just fine if she had kept the best moves. Toxic could be saved too with the tree and the choreo from bbmas

Kill the Lights could have been added to the original revamp in Feb last year after womanizer instead of Break the Ice & Piece of Me and she could have kept those songs where they originally were as well as the original choreography :mattafact:

''It's been a while guys so I think it's time to kill the motherfuckin' lights!'' :brit:

Archived