[SELL OR CHANGE] 3 (MASTER PRORES) FOR UNPUBLISHED MATERIAL

knightlight

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have to right click the image and then open image in a new tab. I think he is talking about the 3 video (according to the image) it says HD ProRes, but IDK the wording and post count is kind of sketchy. 

Sorry if you are legit bb :)

Edit: you are asking for money, of course you are not legit. :verycool:

2 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

You have to right click the image and then open image in a new tab. I think he is talking about the 3 video (according to the image) it says HD ProRes, but IDK the wording and post count is kind of sketchy. 

Sorry if you are legit bb :)

*SD prores, it's 576P but the bitrate is very high. If it's legit, it could be like the master for Gimme More which is letterboxed but looks cyrstal clear compared to the HD 720P version released by Music Choice.

1 minute ago, neel21 said:

1 minute ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Yeah I am pretty sure it is, I edited my post I didn't see he was asking for money. Sounds to me like spam.

I was just trying to explain his confusing message. That title sounds like a virus code. Mess. :britdrown:

The bitrate is very high. If it's legit, it could be like the master for Gimme More which is letterboxed but looks cyrstal clear compared to the HD 720P version released by Music Choice.

I'm not saying that HD video is fake or fanmade, cuz it's not, but sometimes the HD masters are not made using the best source hence why this could be a better version.

5 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Yeah I am pretty sure it is, I edited my post I didn't see he was asking for money. Sounds to me like spam.

I was just trying to explain his confusing message. That title sounds like a virus code. Mess. :britdrown:

What's weird is him tryna sell such an easily available video :britdrown:

EDIT: Ok, the vid is not probably that easily available, thanks for the explanation @CJMCH. Though @knightlight, you are gonna need to prove that you are trine sell a legit thing.

7 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

*SD prores, it's 576P but the bitrate is very high. If it's legit, it could be like the master for Gimme More which is letterboxed but looks cyrstal clear compared to the HD 720P version released by Music Choice.

Oh wow that would be awesome to have. Thanks for the explanation by the way. 

I wish we had her old videos in higher definition.

6 minutes ago, neel21 said:

EDIT: Ok, the vid is not probably that easily available, thanks for the explanation @CJMCH. Though @knightlight, you are gonna need to prove that you are trine sell a legit thing.

Yeah, I asked for a full size screencap in another place, so maybe he posts it.

19 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

I hate people charging for such things. It's illegal and completely unkind towards Brinny.:flawlessbye:

And who de *** will exchange something for a HD version of a video we kind of alreay have lmao. If it were the original Make Me on the other hand.....

22 hours ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Oh wow that would be awesome to have. Thanks for the explanation by the way. 

I wish we had her old videos in higher definition.

22 hours ago, neel21 said:

The file leaked.

Archived