Does anyone remember this offensive Perez t-shirts?

Lemon

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is a horrible man. He treated Britney like **** during her breakdown but now keeps licking her *** and commenting on all her Instagram posts. I will still never understand why he did the Circus tour video introduction for her. I remember seeing him on Celebrity Big Brother in 2015 and he was one of the worst housemates ever. 

He's a f--king POS, I don't buy his new act of being anti-bullying for one second, he just knows he wouldn't get away with that **** these days. F--king *******. He also posted link to this one 

http://perezhilton.com/?p=6681#respond

And also wrote that nasty open letter to her after VMA, which he later deleted because he's a f--king wimp. He built his career on bashing vulnerable people when they were at their worst and trying to out gay celebrities, what a great legacy. I really don't know wtf they were thinking having him involved with Circus tour. It still makes me mad. I've seen fans say that he did say Britney should die/commit suicide but I haven't seen that directly anywhere, does anyone know anything about that? Or do you think maybe they just meant the t-shirts?

1 hour ago, Damsel in Distress said:

:ugh:

Are you kidding me?? Didn't know this.

Omg they're worthless. Why give a chance to this cheap hoe after this.

:nydisgust:

Can I ask why is Myah regarded as a cheap hoe to you? She gets a lot of crap on this forum, I actually don't know much about it but it's my understanding that Britney and team hired her to do a job, and she did it. It's not her fault that that the entire album then mainly consisted of her vocals! Unless I'm missing something lol.

5 hours ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

Also... why was he in Circus' interlude? Was she firing back on all the crap he said about her or did she forgive him and used him there to show they were in good terms?:calculating:

This was always confusing to me.  All the disgusting **** he said about her... And he's given a spot right on her damn tour.  Like wtf?

4 minutes ago, CashmereCat said:

This was always confusing to me.  All the disgusting **** he said about her... And he's given a spot right on her damn tour.  Like wtf?

I think her team was trying to be "smart" and give him that so he would write nice articles about Britney. Back in 2008, he was still relevant.

I wouldn't have done that TBH, it pisses me off how money is always more of a priority than the artists' feelings about someone. So glad he's over, karma.

16 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

I think her team was trying to be "smart" and give him that so he would write nice articles about Britney. Back in 2008, he was still relevant.

I wouldn't have done that TBH, it pisses me off how money is always more of a priority than the artists' feelings about someone. So glad he's over, karma.

Yes, this.

I think they wanted him on her side which honestly I always found offensive and disgusting towards Britney. He did not deserve that spot on her show! I know they wanted to be smart because if I remember correctly she shoots at him with something... But still, I found it gross. He mocked Britney, insulted her, made money off of her and her team decides to give him more money in exchange of some good reviews. The show WAS good, her team didn't need to pay this pig for good reviews.

Guest $elfish

and then britney and her flop management got that pig on the circus tour 

just like when they got myah marie to sing a full britney album after she did this 

Guest $elfish
3 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

I don't get what the t shirt means :awks:

heath ledger died in early 2008

so that pig was basically saying i wish britney died instead of him

Archived