Does anyone remember this offensive Perez t-shirts?

Lemon

Reading a new piece on Heath Ledger by Dazed and Confused I learn of the existence of these abominable t-shirts that Perez Hilton used to sell on eBay in 2008. I mean, ******* really? That dude got issues indeed... but these are completely unforgivable - I will never ever have respect for him in any capacity. 

Does anyone remember the t-shirt?

280195496771_1_1_1__oPt.jpg

http://perezhilton.com/2008-01-26-if-you-are-easily-offended-106#.WVy9Q9Pyj-Y

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest T0UCH0FMYHAND

And now he's commenting on every single one of her Instagram posts and acts as if he was her number one fan.

**** that pigface. 

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

He really is disgusting... I also heard about 2 years ago that back in 2007 he wrote stuff like 'to her remaining fans, if she has any, don't buy Blackout, she's a disappointment', it might have even been here on Exhale... I'm sure he has been here or possibly might still check Exhale. He really tried to destroy her, it's clear he wished her death. Still to this day I don't know why her team let him go onstage in 2014...

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

Also... why was he in Circus' interlude? Was she firing back on all the crap he said about her or did she forgive him and used him there to show they were in good terms?:calculating:

1 hour ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

He really is disgusting... I also heard about 2 years ago that back in 2007 he wrote stuff like 'to her remaining fans, if she has any, don't buy Blackout, she's a disappointment', it might have even been here on Exhale... I'm sure he has been here or possibly might still check Exhale. He really tried to destroy her, it's clear he wished her death. Still to this day I don't know why her team let him go onstage in 2014...

I was at that show! :brit:

Archived