If most of Britneys fanbase are gay guys, then how come

Dynasty

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
13 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

Gays out of the closet, yes like 1% of the population, gay people, believe me you would be surprised how many "men" I have know they are gay inside but can't even say it :shameless:

I said her "gay fans" tho not all the gay people :ponderney:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, button said:

because it's not her "fanbase" buying the perfumes but regular women.

u think she's marketing her perfumes to her fans when her albums can't even crack 100k first week? u think such a small fanbase is maintaining such a big Perfume empite? :tiffcackle:

@cheri

still disliking you **** :ipass: 

3 minutes ago, cheri said:

yelping. she can't even fill up a 4k theater most nights how could her fans possibly cover all those perfume sales :tiffcackle:

imagine if we go by the logic that her fans are the ones buying her perfumes. Glory sold 145k copies in the US. How many of those are women? And how many of those women will actually buy the perfumes? :tiffcackle:

Her perfumes are a hit among girls cause they don't know about the name, they are about the smell. All my friends have one of her perfumes and didn't even know she made perfumes till I told them. Make fragrances would be amazing for us, but would definitely flop. I do hope she makes a unisex fragrance in to future though

34 minutes ago, TemptedBoy said:

yup, that should be her main priority.... Cuca GIF - Cuca GIFs

I really want to sit on your face. :milkney: 

30 minutes ago, button said:

because it's not her "fanbase" buying the perfumes but regular women.

u think she's marketing her perfumes to her fans when her albums can't even crack 100k first week? u think such a small fanbase is maintaining such a sizable Perfume empire? :tiffcackle:

@cheri

I ******* hate that you're right. :crying11: But yeah, there's no way her perfumes are making her millions if the fanbase are the ones buying them up. Even taking into account former fans, you'd need OIDIA-era numbers to have the fanbase be the ones making millions for her.

3 hours ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

When she started making perfume, most of her fans were young girls

And like someone said, she still has a very girly image :ponderney: A male fragrance would only work with her gay fans, which is not even 1 % of the male population :ponderney:

consider it as a gift for us her male fans :otears:

I saw her twice during the Circus Tour and once during the FF tour and the OVERWHELMING majority of the crowd were females.  I'd say it was maybe 70% females and 30% males.  I think the vast majority of her "stanbase", those that utilize Internet forums and such, are gay men.

My mother has been wearing her perfume for years and she's not a fan :calculating:

My best friend who is a girl also has been wearing it for years, she's become a casual fan in the last couple years but it's not why she wears her perfume. I just think that because it's so vast and Britney's such a famous name that it appeals to a lot of female buyers. 

She should make at least ONE men's fragrance. Rihanna, JLo, Kylie Minogue did it, so can Britney. It might not be a huge seller but her fans deserve it. And the girls buying her perfumes now might buy it for their boyfriends/friends/dads/brothers or whoever. 

Archived