If most of Britneys fanbase are gay guys, then how come

Dynasty

Literally all of her fragrances are for women? Tbh I kind of believe gay men make bigger number of her fanbase than women (i might be wrong). Either way her fanbase is filled with men, how come shes not releasing a cologne or a male fragrance? It would be nice tbh:hipney:

petition made by @CristMont yall ******* betta sign

https://www.change.org/p/britney-spears-dear-britney-spears-please-release-the-fragrance-for-men?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

Literally all of her fragrances are for women? Tbh I kind of believe gay men make bigger number of her fanbase than women (i might be wrong). Either way her fanbase is filled with men, how come shes not releasing a cologne or a male fragrance? It would be nice tbh:hipney:

I used her women perfume... so what?

I guess it is because she has a really girly image. Rihanna can still reach the gp and could pull it off, i don't see it honestly with Britney in this case.

1 minute ago, Alexanda said:

I used her women perfume... so what?

I guess it is because she has a really girly image. Rihanna can still reach the gp and could pull it off, i don't see it honestly with Britney in this case.

its perfectly fine if you used her perfumes, nothing wrong with that. However personally im not a fan of too sweet scents, which is basically every perfume of hers, i still prefer some male notes in a scent :mhm:

There's someone here who once told me why they don't invest in a male geared fragrance despite y'all making up most of the base.... I can't remember the reason or the member now, though. I think it boiled down to being too much of a risk? Because there's a lot of women who aren't Britney fans who buy the perfumes, but the same would not be likely for a cologne. But I really don't know if that's right... God, who knows this answer?

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now

When she started making perfume, most of her fans were young girls

And like someone said, she still has a very girly image :ponderney: A male fragrance would only work with her gay fans, which is not even 1 % of the male population :ponderney:

1 minute ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

When she started making perfume, most of her fans were young girls

And like someone said, she still has a very girly image :ponderney: A male fragrance would only work with her gay fans, which is not even 1 % of the male population :ponderney:

Gays out of the closet, yes like 1% of the population, gay people, believe me you would be surprised how many "men" I have know they are gay inside but can't even say it :shameless:

She absolutely should, but unfortunately... Britney Spears is ultimately a brand. Like her music, marketability and risk is involved in a lot of her end products and Elizabeth Arden probably sees little gain from a Britney Spears cologne. 

Archived