Ok but better would have actually been a HIT

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Daxx said:

A JLM performance would be boring as fuc.k. There's no way you can come up with a choreo for that song.
There are like 4 songs on Glory that could be singles and Make Me and Slumber Party are the best choices, and don't bring up the lyrics when ''I'm gonna mark my territory'' exists :tiffcackle:
LMD's chorus is underwhelming
CYM is good until you play it more than twice because it becomes annoying
DYWCO could have been a single tbh, it's very Britney.
JLM is a nice song but no way it's a good single choice. I thought we learnt from Perfume :tiffcackle:
Do you want any more tea? :tiffcackle:

:tiffcackle:

sis I'm drunk from the 4th :tiffcackle:

hdu call love me down's chorus UNDERWHELMING!! listen to that DROP. the repetition is basic, I admit, but it's catchy urban pop. the production is beautiful!!!!!!

agreed on change your mind. She sounds drunk and like they recorded it at karaoke; no energy whatsoever :tiffcackle:

I'm glad you know DYWCO is IT!!!!!! :lemmetellu:

hdu compare just luv me to perfume!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the good sis hard to forget ya is an underrated BOP!!!!! easily one of the catchiest cuts!!!!

i know imma get dragged but clumsy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is!!!!!!!!! A banger!!!!!!!! :giggleney:  That bass!!!!!!!!!!

i love you :foh:

12 minutes ago, ITZFFGL said:

i know imma get dragged but clumsy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is!!!!!!!!! A banger!!!!!!!! :giggleney:  That bass!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just going to upvote you because of this :lemmetellu:
JUSTICE. FOR. CLUMSY. :lemmetellu:

13 minutes ago, ITZFFGL said:

i love you :foh:

:bigkiss:

56 minutes ago, ITZFFGL said:

:tiffcackle:

Just Luv Me >> Make Me: stronger vocals, stronger prechorus and more anthemic chorus and no shitty rap feature. I don't know why they chose Make Me over Just Luv Me

and nearly any song on the record would have been better than Slumber Party; that song is trash and I've said that since August 2016. The lyrics and chorus are horrible.

Just Luv Me literally sounds like a Revival reject. I'm not sure why you would want a lead single that is so trend seeking and tired. Make Me wasn't revolutionary by any means but it was something different from her.

Guest Diamond Horse
54 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

The original Make Me :triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered:

Yeah, that was such a waste. Maybe the biggest waste in Britney's career? Or at least one of.

28 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Just Luv Me literally sounds like a Revival reject. I'm not sure why you would want a lead single that is so trend seeking and tired. Make Me wasn't revolutionary by any means but it was something different from her.

Not you acting like Make Me is sonically different than Just Luv Me! They're both revival rejects!

Just Luv Me is simply superior because of no G Eazy

8 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Make Me's production alone is better than anything on Revival. :verycool:

I've never actually listened to revival, but after hearing her recent song (bad liar i think?) Yeah the production on make me was was away better 

Dj burns you did good :forkit:

Archived