Ok but better would have actually been a HIT

Even if it flopped better sounded like everything that was out there at the moment. It would have been a good third single choice even if they didnt release a video for it or with just a simple video of britney alone in front of a camera.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse

It couldn't possibly have been a hit without promo. It is not that outstanding.

She needs a really controversial [and good] video maybe?

34 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

How many more "this would've been a hit" threads are we gonna have with Glory?:mattafact:

Im gonna make them until you blow me

2 minutes ago, Daxx said:

Make Me and Slumber Party were the best single choices even if they flopped. The other songs in the album, as much as I like them, would have performed even worse. :angietea:

There are several stronger single choices on Glory than Slumber Party and Make Me :tiffcackle:

3 minutes ago, Daxx said:

Like what, Love Me Down? :tiffcackle:

:tiffcackle:

Just Luv Me >> Make Me: stronger vocals, stronger prechorus and more anthemic chorus and no shitty rap feature. I don't know why they chose Make Me over Just Luv Me

and nearly any song on the record would have been better than Slumber Party; that song is trash and I've said that since August 2016. The lyrics and chorus are horrible.

Just now, ITZFFGL said:

:tiffcackle:

Just Luv Me >> Make Me: stronger vocals, stronger prechorus and more anthemic chorus and no shitty rap feature. I don't know why they chose Make Me over Just Luv Me

and nearly any song on the record would have been better than Slumber Party; that song is trash and I've said that since August 2016. The lyrics and chorus are horrible.

Just Luv Me better single choice than SP/Make Me? What are you on honey :tiffcackle:
It's a ballad, tell me how is Britney supposed to perform it, singing live? :tiffcackle:
Slumber Party ***** on 80% of Glory and that is a fact :tiffcackle: Stay pressed tho :tiffcackle:

Better is a fun generic bop... that would have sank like a stone. 

Make Me was the best choice for the lead, something **** and mature that sounded both current yet a little different. Let's not forget that Britney wrote on that and looks like she enjoys performing it every time... it re-introduced Britney as **** and a little more mature. Better would have been panned as the trend chasing track that it was. 

Come Over should have been the second single, rather than have all those pre-release tracks. Then we could have rounded it out on Slumber Party.

Id have rather she gave Just Like Me a push I think that could have had a chance with the right release strategy. 

4 minutes ago, NotAPassenger said:

Better is a fun generic bop... that would have sank like a stone. 

Make Me was the best choice for the lead, something **** and mature that sounded both current yet a little different. Let's not forget that Britney wrote on that and looks like she enjoys performing it every time... it re-introduced Britney as **** and a little more mature. Better would have been panned as the trend chasing track that it was. 

Come Over should have been the second single, rather than have all those pre-release tracks. Then we could have rounded it out on Slumber Party.

Id have rather she gave Just Like Me a push I think that could have had a chance with the right release strategy. 

Totally agree! ♥

2 minutes ago, Daxx said:

Just Luv Me better single choice than SP/Make Me? What are you on honey :tiffcackle:
It's a ballad, tell me how is Britney supposed to perform it, singing live? :tiffcackle:
Slumber Party ***** on 80% of Glory and that is a fact :tiffcackle: Stay pressed tho :tiffcackle:

Just Luv Me is no more of a ballad than Make Me :tiffcackle:

she coulda had the same slow weak dance moves :tiffcackle:

she's lipping everything ballad or not, slow or fast, so what's the difference  :tiffcackle:

Slumber party better than 80% of GOD-ry?:tiffcackle:

what is a candle hanging hanging from the ceiling low :tiffcackle:

tell me sis :nicki2:

Just now, ITZFFGL said:

Just Luv Me is no more of a ballad than Make Me :tiffcackle:

she coulda had the same slow weak dance moves :tiffcackle:

she's lipping everything ballad or not, slow or fast, so what's the difference  :tiffcackle:

Slumber party better than 80% of GOD-ry?:tiffcackle:

what is a candle hanging hanging from the ceiling low :tiffcackle:

tell me sis :nicki2:

A JLM performance would be boring as fuc.k. There's no way you can come up with a choreo for that song.
There are like 4 songs on Glory that could be singles and Make Me and Slumber Party are the best choices, and don't bring up the lyrics when ''I'm gonna mark my territory'' exists :tiffcackle:
LMD's chorus is underwhelming
CYM is good until you play it more than twice because it becomes annoying
DYWCO could have been a single tbh, it's very Britney.
JLM is a nice song but no way it's a good single choice. I thought we learnt from Perfume :tiffcackle:
Do you want any more tea? :tiffcackle:

A great 3rd single? :girlwhat: a freaking 3Rd single?  That song had the potential to be the ******* LEAD SINGLE of the whole era. It's catchy, fun, has a great vibe, the rhythm is insane, sounds fresh to the current trend (yes it sounds the same as what others are doing so does the freaking entire album). It's my favorite song of the album and it could have brought the attention from everybody and we could have had more than just two singles. Maybe not a #1 but at least a top 10, that's for sure. 

Archived