If Britney would've done "Sheryl Crow Music"

Brunetteknee

Do you think she still would've made it? Would she have broke out still and became an icon or would she have flopped? I heard the main reason why she wasn't given that concept was bc she wouldn't stand out (oversaturated market) but 99ney was gorgeous and her deep voice was angelic. Plus she did have the experience of having her name out there already bc of mmc and star search....my  extensive research leads me to believe britbrit could've been making slow bops....like imagine brunetteney singing us Sheryl crow bops with an acoustic guitar or something...truly iconic :staysalty::staysalty::staysalty:

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She would've flopped. She became famous because she had great music, was gorgeous, could dance, and was all about ***. Sheryl Crow music is about the most boring and conservative you can get, which is the exact opposite of what Britney represented. 

1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

She would've flopped. She became famous because she had great music, was gorgeous, could dance, and was all about ***. Sheryl Crow music is about the most boring and conservative you can get, which is the exact opposite of what Britney represented. 

I've heard a couple of Sheryl Crow songs and they're ok but that style of music would not have suited Britney. I'm not really into adult contemporary music, but it's still not quite as dull as the likes of Daniel O'Donnell, Foster & Allen and other oldies Irish favourites. If you ever want to hear the epitome of boring and conservative music look further than those types of singers. The majority of old ladies in Ireland go mad for those types of acts. I've seen their concerts on Irish TV and the audience is always full of grey hair.

Archived