Does Britney still have a shot on doing the 2018 Halftime Show?

2 minutes ago, CashmereCat said:

omfg help its literally the same ******* moves in the gifs...... :orangu: oh my ******* god.  But she's slaying yall.. :orangu: 

britards be like "she doesn't need to prove anything! she's that good that she can do the same dance moves for every song"

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, DMVofficial said:

Ya'll got mad when the Make Me video took 3 months to be released, you really want a year-long album promotion? And what makes you call B10 era messy? I don't get how you can judge something that's not even near existence. You're literally judging based off absolutely nothing. :squintney:

Why are you attacking me? I obviously didn't mean to call the B10 messy as a serious thing, anyone with a brain cell would know I'm joking. Why would I judge B10 while we're still basically in the B9 era?

2 hours ago, danny1994 said:

Considering artists don’t get paid for it and her team would probably have to pay a shitload of money, it’s not happening :tiffcackle:

Tbh, they don't really have to make money out of it because by doing it, their streaming numbers get a HUGE boost. I remember Missy elliot raising like 500% I believe it was in streaming. + media will rave (or bash you) for MONTHS.

The superbowl halftime show is purely a matter of promotion and getting attention for singers and it usually pays off

14 minutes ago, ComeAfterMeRat said:

Why are you attacking me? I obviously didn't mean to call the B10 messy as a serious thing, anyone with a brain cell would know I'm joking. Why would I judge B10 while we're still basically in the B9 era?

Hun. This is exhale. Even B15 is getting bashed already :uknowit:

...Baby One More Time

(You Drive Me) Crazy

Oops!... I Did It Again

Stronger

I'm a Slave 4 U

Gimme More

Womanizer

Toxic

Till the World Ends

This is what her setlist would have to be. ALL ORIGINAL CHOREOGRAPHY EXECUTED WELL. I'm sick of Wok Wok and Glory has no songs fit for a SB halftime show.

She's not doing Superbowl any time soon, and probably never will unless she improves and gives her 101% and her team goes full 2008-2009 mode.
But the reality is Britney doesn't give a fuc.k and her team is stuck in 2003 :wannadie:

4 hours ago, CashmereCat said:

OMFG IMAGINE THE BACKLASH AINT NO FOOTBALL FAN HERE FOR THAT CRAP ON STAGE.  Lady Gaga's halftime had me shook... Britney's would have no props, no hype, no excitement

"NFL FANS HOW U FEELIN!!!!"
"TY SUPERBOWL FOR HAVING ME!!"  :gloria: 

NFL FANS HOW ARE YOU GUYS FEELING?? I CAN'T HEAR YOUUUU

IT'S SO AWESOME TO BE HERE WITH ALL OF YOU TONIGHT, ISN'T THIS STADIUM BEAUTIFUL :sassybrit:

She doesn't have new music, although she could start promoting her past two albums, which would be like new to the public :boredashell:

But she also has her amazing, timeless repertoire of hits, so she could technically perform whenever she wants. I mean, the Super Bowl it's become a common trend for the artists to promote their latest stuff, but it's not a rule that they have to have something new to promote in order to perform there. She just needs to include actual hits this time unlike the BBMAs of last year. 

I used to say that kind of things doesn't happen anymore, like the VMA's and such, and it's true. They can happen as we saw last year at the VMA's, but we also know it's not gonna be as amazing as we could think. If she performs at the Super Bowl, it's probably gonna be just an average performance, with its flaws and all, but I'm totally here for it. I just think the producers, which love Beyoncé and Bruno Mars and things like that, as I've said several times, I don't think they're interested in having Britney as the headliner, if they have the same mentality as most of these artists's fans. Maybe if MTV was in charge of the show again, or if she was somehow involved with Pepsi again. Until then I think we won't see her performing at the Halftime show 

Archived