What unreleased Britney song do you wish leaks?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, I am Max. said:

Whiplash. I ******* love that song. 

2 hours ago, St3v3n said:

Rebellion and Crucify Me :snapney:

1 minute ago, Born2Die said:

Bring Me Home

Yes to all of these

I like "Take Off" but it was kinda overwhelming for all the hype around it

3 minutes ago, 3isacharm said:

Yes to all of these

I like "Take Off" but it was kinda overwhelming for all the hype around it

I really can't believe that Mmm Papi made the tracklist and Whiplash didn't. They were from the same session and Whiplash is 10 times better than Mmm Papi. I can't. 

9 minutes ago, Ryan Godspeed said:

wait, how do you guys know the songs if they were unreleased and haven't even leaked? :lostney: I figure there were rumors about them. never knew any of them tbh :embarrassney: i'm such a flop

They're registered on repertoire databases, confirmed by writers or producers, etc. :) 

1 hour ago, Ryan Godspeed said:

wait, how do you guys know the songs if they were unreleased and haven't even leaked? :lostney: I figure there were rumors about them. never knew any of them tbh :embarrassney: i'm such a flop

Well there's been loads of confirmed titles over the years. And a lot of her unreleased are registered to music publishing sites with writers, producers etc. 

If I had to choose one, I would say Bring Me Home. I remember reading an article before Britney was released (I think it was summer 2001) and she mentioned that it was her favorite track on the album. Kind of weird that it never saw the light of day after she cared about it so much. It's always intrigued me.

Also, I always thought Free and Sacred were really cool titles, plus they are from ITZ (right?) where she experimented a lot and had a lot of creative control. With names like those, I'd love to know what they're about and what the music sounds like!

On 4.7.2017. at 5:29 PM, CJMCH said:

Rebellion may not leak... Ever. A facebook group promoted the leak but they didn't do it at the end.

I hate when that happens so much, it happened God knows how many times and every each time that follows next makes it that much more painful.  :lemmetellu:

Archived