A supposition. Britney's voice it's getting lower and deeper as she gets older

Her low and deep registers on GLORY are lower AND deeper than on her first albums, its like her voice its getting thicker as years go by but she herself and her team are forcing it to keep it babyish.

If you notice, both Private show and what you need arent naturally pitched, i mean she pitched her voice the more she could and they added even more pitch on post production

The low notes on those songs are really deep. Idk, thats what i think, however, her voice its proven to be very versatile 

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

8a291422148e85fc6a461ed1be06b922.jpg

Truth. You can not like the vocal, or the way she sings it, or the lyrics, or the song, or everything about it, but its not pitched, and is fairly raw. She pushed her voice a little to hard on the higher notes in a midnasal tone, its why the higher notes have a slight strain, while the lower notes sound low. If it was pitched, the lower notes wouldn't sound well, and you can't unpitch certain notes because then you're playing with two different keys.

20 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

As much as people dislike Private Show, its not pitched and its fairly raw, its Britney trying to deliver a belt  while singing in a midnasal tone.

This tho. I might be crazy but all I can hear is Britney doing the chipmunk voice with no pitching, just like in Hot as Ice. I mean I'm not an engineer but that's Britney singing with a higher tone.

Just now, Daxx said:

This tho. I might be crazy but all I can hear is Britney doing the chipmunk voice with no pitching, just like in Hot as Ice. I mean I'm not an engineer but that's Britney singing with a higher tone.

its a tad annoying, like anyone can dislike a song, and obviously, after two albums of overly polished (and no brit vocals...different argument), but dislike it for what it is, stop trying to blame others for it. If you think its a bad song, that's fine, but don't say its a bad song because they shifted the pitch on her vocals....only for the high notes....because that makes no sense.

3 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Truth. You can not like the vocal, or the way she sings it, or the lyrics, or the song, or everything about it, but its not pitched, and is fairly raw. She pushed her voice a little to hard on the higher notes in a midnasal tone, its why the higher notes have a slight strain, while the lower notes sound low. If it was pitched, the lower notes wouldn't sound well, and you can't unpitch certain notes because then you're playing with two different keys.

that is not truth, that is an opinion

the chorus is as natural a S&M

Just now, Dark.Knight said:

that is not truth, that is an opinion

the chorus is as natural a S&M

It is the truth.
and S&M, despite being more treated, its not pitched, it just strained vocals, because she singing them with the wrong technique. Its the same problem, but its not because they're pitched.
Maybe you just don't like Britney's voice when there's nothing surrounding it.

7 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Everybody's voice deepens as they age, that's why Madonna doesn't sound like Minnie Mouse on helium or why Justin Bieber no longer sounds like such a raging lesbian. This isn't news at all, nor is Britney unnaturally distorting her voice.

But you're cute and can sit on my face.

When are you ever not thirsty for some ****? I swear to Mother Mary... :britlol:

Archived