I wore Maui Fantasy to brunch yesterday and...

BOBIBCFBG

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

As this is true, it makes me wonder: is EA to blame we still haven't got a menΒ fragrance?????

Yes, but a Britney Spears men's fragrance really isn't that marketable honestly.

Sure she has a lot of gay fans, but that's still a minority. Straight men will not buy or express interest inΒ thatΒ fragrance and other gay men who aren't fans / are older than the teens / 20s demographicΒ will not buy it either. I'm a huge stan and I wouldn't buy it.Β There's gay men that already wear her women's fragrances and are happy with them. They like the fruity / floral / dessertΒ scents. A men's fragrance doesn't contain those notes. That shortens the demographic even more.

Compare that to the women's fragrances which appeal to all women, regardless of whether they're Britney Spears fans or not because the marketing and perfume itself are very easy to sell to a female demographic. Women have more use for the different bottles, lotions and accessories. It's just smart business. A men's fragrance under Britney Spears just isn't that good of an investment. Paris Hilton's men's fragrances are among her lowest sellers.

Β 

18 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Yes, but a Britney Spears men's fragrance really isn't that marketable honestly.

Sure she has a lot of gay fans, but that's still a minority. Straight men will not buy or express interest inΒ thatΒ fragrance and other gay men who aren't fans / are older than the teens / 20s demographicΒ will not buy it either. I'm a huge stan and I wouldn't buy it.Β There's gay men that already wear her women's fragrances and are happy with them. They like the fruity / floral / dessertΒ scents. A men's fragrance doesn't contain those notes. That shortens the demographic even more.

Compare that to the women's fragrances which appeal to all women, regardless of whether they're Britney Spears fans or not because the marketing and perfume itself are very easy to sell to a female demographic. Women have more use for the different bottles, lotions and accessories. It's just smart business. A men's fragrance under Britney Spears just isn't that good of an investment. Paris Hilton's men's fragrances are among her lowest sellers.

Β 

But couldn't she make a unisex?

57 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Β 

It wouldn't sell as much as her women's perfumes but she should do it just for her fans that WOULD buy it. At least just one men's fragrance! And who knows - maybe it would surprise people and sell very well? Nobody would have predicted that a Britney Spears perfume brand would be as successful as it ended up being. JLo and Rihanna had a men's fragrance so it's possible for Britney. She just needs to want to do it and get the ball rolling for her team for it to happen.

16 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

Yeah he was a really hot, beefy guy and the accentΒ :milkney:

But yeah I have all of them except Private Show and VIP Private Show. IMO, a guy can get away with Believe, Hidden Fantasy, Circus Fantasy, Island Fantasy and Maui Fantasy. Believe almost smells like cologne, it's a little masculine. The others I listed are still kinda feminine but I think a guy can get away with it. Also - wear whatever you want!

Believe is my personal fave! Can't believe it didn't take off like FantasyΒ 

8 hours ago, 3Pney said:

i will wear Maui today going to work. and im a guyΒ :slayney:

i hope i get compliments from beefy hot guys today so i can get down on my knees and thanking them by giving them a BJΒ :milkney:

LetΒ us know how it goes!Β :milkney:

11 minutes ago, Kevney said:

I don't wanna sell like a vacation, that sounds gross.Β :whitney:

The notes are hibiscus petals, cyclamen, orange blossom, tiare flower (Hawaiian monoi), coconut, vanilla, blue musk, white amber and beachy blonde woods. What's gross about those?

11 hours ago, 3Pney said:

i will wear Maui today going to work. and im a guyΒ :slayney:

i hope i get compliments from beefy hot guys today so i can get down on my knees and thanking them by giving them a BJΒ :milkney:

Are you sure you wanna thank them with a Britney Jean copy??!!Β :tiffcackle:

6 hours ago, Vessel said:

2 of my friends have Fantasy and Intimate Fantasy, they love them and I often ask for a bit to smellΒ :forkit:

Intimate Fantasy is amazing!! It's basically a more mature, sensual version of Fantasy! Fantasy is good but it's a bit of an overkill of sweet and a little childish.Β 

Archived