I wore Maui Fantasy to brunch yesterday and...

BOBIBCFBG

I was feeling very summery so I decided to wear Maui Fantasy to brunch with a friend yesterday. I know a lot of people don't like it, and I admit it's one of her worst perfumes (although imo they are all good). But it does what it's supposed to do - it smells like a summer vacation. It reminds me of coconut sun tan oil which reminds me of the pool and the beach. Anyway... we were walking to our table and next to us was a very cute Australian couple. The guy complimented me and said I smelled amazing =) Good enough for a cute Aussie guy, good enough for me! The power of Britney!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Daxx said:

That's kind of creepy :weirdmeout:
If a stranger told me I smell amazing I'd probably give him an awkward smile and run away :awks::messbye:these emotes are so useful lol

Nah not at all! It's a compliment! And it's a compliment to Britney (well whoever actually made Maui Fantasy lol) that a guy wanted to actually stop someone and mention that they smell so good!

1 minute ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

Nah not at all! It's a compliment! And it's a compliment to Britney (well whoever actually made Maui Fantasy lol) that a guy wanted to actually stop someone and mention that they smell so good!

Maybe I see it differently because I'm very insecure lol
anyways get the D :slayney:

13 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

Was he hot? That's the most important part of the story! Also do u own any other perfumes? I've always wanted them but I'm a guy and almost all perfumes are way too sweet:donewithit:

24 minutes ago, TeaWaiter said:

My cousin doesn't care about Brit at all, the only song she knows is toxic and she has like 3 or 4 of her perfumes, she told me they're the best perfumes she's ever had

Slay her BILLION dollar empire. That's something she and her team can't **** up

8 minutes ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

Was he hot? That's the most important part of the story! Also do u own any other perfumes? I've always wanted them but I'm a guy and almost all perfumes are way too sweet:donewithit:

Yeah he was a really hot, beefy guy and the accent :milkney:

But yeah I have all of them except Private Show and VIP Private Show. IMO, a guy can get away with Believe, Hidden Fantasy, Circus Fantasy, Island Fantasy and Maui Fantasy. Believe almost smells like cologne, it's a little masculine. The others I listed are still kinda feminine but I think a guy can get away with it. Also - wear whatever you want!

Archived