[PREDICTIONS] What will they destroy during B10 era?

G L O R Y

Femme Fatale: the worst dancing to this date

Britney Jean: only 2 singles, Perfume original mv scrapped, no promo, fans don't like the album

Glory: only 2 singles, Make Me original mv scrapped, awful booklet

What do you think they will destroy during B10 era? Music? Promo? Dancing? :triggered:

btw this thread was inspired by this topic: 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

theyll create a visual album, but every single video just didnt work so they delete the whole thing and act like nothing happened. 

britney will start piece of me 2.0 worsening the boys remix and deleting some more dance moves

They will quietly release the album everybody thinks they are trying a to do a Beyoncé, which will eternally fail, but they just scrapped every promo plan last minute and rushed the release because they knew they had more important artists to support (record label).  Of course using the same old pic for almost every ad and billboard on streaming channels and stuff for the next singles as well.

Britney will have no writing credit so far. Every song is a collab with a featured artist of her record label and Myah will join her officially on a song this time around.

Her videos will be directed by Disney channel tv directors and her ad partner will screen huge plain ads through the video like here on Breatheheavy every few minutes.

She will also record some songs in japanese korean and chinese, summoning the hate for wrong spelling from these countries.

Last but not least she will talk about politics and say she voted for trump because she thinks he is a nice old man thar has not been given a lolli as a kid and she wanted to undo that injustice by giving him what he wanted once in his lifetime...

2 hours ago, Sadira said:

theyll create a visual album, but every single video just didnt work so they delete the whole thing and act like nothing happened. 

britney will start piece of me 2.0 worsening the boys remix and deleting some more dance moves

And more knee bending! :bey:

Archived