Since She's Answering Questions About Lipping And The Breakdown Now...

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a feeling she's readying some type of documentary or special. Kind of like when she wrote the "personal letter" to the fans that we later found out was part of the I am Britney Jean documentary. That, or she's going to go on some major TV show and announce her hiatus that will be starting January 1. 

12 minutes ago, LBoggie said:

I have a feeling she's readying some type of documentary or special. Kind of like when she wrote the "personal letter" to the fans that we later found out was part of the I am Britney Jean documentary. That, or she's going to go on some major TV show and announce her hiatus that will be starting January 1. 

Why do u get that feeling

7 hours ago, Damsel in Distress said:

I think even if someone asks we won't like her aswears.

They are gonna be vague at best and plain lies at worst.:whitney:

And most likely, they'll be plain *** answers no one will be surprised by.

"Why did you scrap Rebellion?"

"I really don't get the big deal about that song, honestly. It's not about the Illuminati or the Devil. I was just mad at my team, my label and my family and I lashed out. And I decided not to release it out of respect."

"What was the original concept of Gimme More?"

"It's been so long, I honestly don't even remember. I can say there was a pretty big Elvis influence, and that was cool."

"What happened with Original Doll?"

"The old label JIVE got mad that I played a song on the radio and basically announced the album without telling them, so once I got pregnant they took the opportunity to shelve it. It was about 3 quarters done, but I ended up using some of those songs for future stuff (referring to Someday on Chaotic, but Britards will scan Blackout through Glory for clues)."

50 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

"I really don't get the big deal about that song, honestly. It's not about the Illuminati or the Devil. I was just mad at my team, my label and my family and I lashed out. And I decided not to release it out of respect."

"It's been so long, I honestly don't even remember. I can say there was a pretty big Elvis influence, and that was cool."

"The old label JIVE got mad that I played a song on the radio and basically announced the album without telling them, so once I got pregnant they took the opportunity to shelve it. It was about 3 quarters done, but I ended up using some of those songs for future stuff (referring to Someday on Chaotic, but Britards will scan Blackout through Glory for clues)."

We would still be snatched if she gave these answers :meltdown:

1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Did you talk to Britney or something? :triggered: Too accurate

Archived