• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

giphy.gif vs giphy.gif

giphy.gif
vs
dancing britney arm flapping GIF

Pom is great, has such amazing highlights.  I'm glad Britney's back to showing the same energy and charisma on stage that she had back in 2004.  She's loving that stage ******* :lemmetellu:

That being said, the Circus "break" is probably one of the most ******* cringiest moments alongside that Slave pole number.

2 minutes ago, CashmereCat said:

giphy.gif
vs

Pom is great, has such amazing highlights.  I'm glad Britney's back to showing the same energy and charisma on stage that she had back in 2004.  She's loving that stage ******* :lemmetellu:

That being said, the Circus "break" is probably one of the most ******* cringiest moments alongside that Slave pole number.

the whole circus number doesn't do any justice to that song tbh

:urite:

3 minutes ago, Applejack said:

I think POM had way better highlights. Redheadney, bits of 2016ney. She had more energy overall and a few performances were up to her old level.

Not too mention the only decent Gimme More performance of her career was in POM.

About like 1-2 years ago.  Britney seemed calmer on stage, less twitchy, more intune with the music.  Mind you, not the best... But it's better than
that we have now.  Like, she can't calm down for a damn second?  She looks like she can't control her noodle arms

Just now, Andrew338 said:

"**** i forgot how it was, i'll just do the step i always do and distract them with my mannerism"

GIF

She doesn't even move from that exact spot hnggggggggggggg :orangu: 
One thing that's bothered me since she's kept on doing it, is putting her hair up in that ratty mess.  Why not have the make up artist put it up in a cute bun?  A nice ponytail?  Why :orangu: 

3 minutes ago, CashmereCat said:

About like 1-2 years ago.  Britney seemed calmer on stage, less twitchy, more intune with the music.  Mind you, not the best... But it's better than
that we have now.  Like, she can't calm down for a damn second?  She looks like she can't control her noodle arms

yeah, she lost her natural rhythm 

but she lost it during fft and found it a bit during pom

only to lose it again

britney spears the mystery :wyd:

kinda sad for someone who claims to love dancing to lose her rhythm :gross:

3 minutes ago, CashmereCat said:

She doesn't even move from that exact spot hnggggggggggggg :orangu: 
One thing that's bothered me since she's kept on doing it, is putting her hair up in that ratty mess.  Why not have the make up artist put it up in a cute bun?  A nice ponytail?  Why :orangu: 

i love her in a ponytail

giphy.gif

tumblr_moihex9jDU1r3ty02o1_500.gif

queen of inventing them tbh

1 hour ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

I just noticed that Britney has been suspended in the air in almost every tour she's ever done :lostney:

tumblr_luze6snXVF1qi0ofuo1_500.gif

this remains one of Britney's best performances. 

God, the Circus Tour was so good. I know it's not Britney's personal dancing best, but the performances were so high quality, so entertaining, the production was insane, and she had a fierce attitude and rhythm. Not to mention, the setlist was awesome (it was a lot of Blackout), and the interludes were ******* incredible. While I really would want to see Britney perform in her prime, I think if I could, I would rather see the Circus Tour rather than any of her other tours. 

Archived