This is the hotel where Britney is staying in Tel Aviv

thousand oaks

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

The TRUE TEA is that Britney has made sure both herself and the dancers is staying at the BEST and most ******* amazing hotels for this tour. The hotels they've been staying at around Asia has been over the top fancy 

Don't the dancers have to pay for their own rooms though, on a Britney tour :blaughing:

14 minutes ago, notacamwhore said:

Don't the dancers have to pay for their own rooms though, on a Britney tour :blaughing:

Everything should be paid to them, it would not make sense that they have to pay for their accommodation. I don't even think that their salary is very high. How much do you think they earn?

14 minutes ago, thousand oaks said:

Everything should be paid to them, it would not make sense that they have to pay for their accommodation. I don't even think that their salary is very high. How much do you think they earn?

They for sure get their hotels and flights paid for. I'm not convinced they stay at the same hotels as Britney though and if so, much cheaper rooms. From the picture you can tell Britney is in a penthouse suite. 

I don't believe her dancers salaries could be any more than 100k a year and that seems generous for the amount of shows they do. Only reason it could be that high is that they are locked in and can't take any other tours.

1 hour ago, danny1994 said:

You shouldn’t be posting online where celebrities are staying :squintney:

The media published it first. 

11 minutes ago, Thecodeman25 said:

They for sure get their hotels and flights paid for. I'm not convinced they stay at the same hotels as Britney though and if so, much cheaper rooms. From the picture you can tell Britney is in a penthouse suite. 

I don't believe her dancers salaries could be any more than 100k a year and that seems generous for the amount of shows they do. Only reason it could be that high is that they are locked in and can't take any other tours.

Yes, you are correct. They don't stay at the same hotel, they usually stay at a cheaper hotel and closer to the arena. And before other people come at Britney, this is the usual for EVERY performer.

Archived