Britney alledgedly wants to tour next year!

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

According to an ATRL insider, she basically now wants to perform even more that this Asia Tour is being successful and it motivated her to carry on. Here is the original posthttps://mobile.twitter.com/fiebrebritney_/status/881305088962301952, fiebre just posted it, if they didn't show '''receipts''' I wouldn't even care. I don't know how to add a picture, someone teach me these hidden features cause I'm new.:kesha:

What do y'all think? She is in fact doing way better in this tour than in Vegas, although it's still weak.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse

Isn't this all just too good to be true (all that is written on the pictures)

But I hope it is , offuckingcourse.

Guest $elfish
4 minutes ago, overprotectedd said:

"the singer is seen again dancing or rehearsing steps and choreography in her free time"

queen of rehearsing for random choreographies except for her show's :uriteurite:

You never know sis b10 tour coming soon:uriteurite:

Guest $elfish
7 minutes ago, Disney Princess said:

I can't with these fake insiders anymore :lemmetellu:

Though I keep falling for them :moorangu: 

Same sis :triggered:

21 minutes ago, Santiago said:

If it comes from Fiebre, it's fake. :lemmetellu:

It didn't come from him, it came from ATRL, he just passed it on. But yeah, when i see his delusional posts like 'rumour have it Britney will be release 3 singles more' I cringe:weusay:

42 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

It didn't come from him, it came from ATRL, he just passed it on. But yeah, when i see his delusional posts like 'rumour have it Britney will be release 3 singles more' I cringe:weusay:

I can't even remember which insider(s) at ATRL are reliable anymore. Is Goldsoundz (?) still there? He was one, but that's the only one I'm 100 percent on.

Just now, fucknfurter said:

I can't even remember which insider(s) at ATRL are reliable anymore. Is Goldsoundz (?) still there? He was one, but that's the only one I'm 100 hundred percent on.

He's in PopJustice, i honestly don't know who that ATRL 'insider' is...

1 minute ago, Gambler said:

Can't find it on ATRL ... classic fiebre britney:queenriri:

I swear to god if he made this up...:beyfedup:

• Super Mods

The Asia Tour is obviously Britney's way of crowdfunding, to earn money to pay for the transport of her props to Europe and Latin America. :lemmetellu: Larry nor Team B will see a single penny from the Asia Tour. :whitneysass: Bookmark me. :uriteurite:

1 hour ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

I don't know how to add a picture, someone teach me these hidden features cause I'm new.:kesha:

For google images: Click on one of the results in google images then go to "view original image" to be functional, then copy the url. Then paste here and wait for it to be converted into the pic desired then click "submit". :hipney:

4 minutes ago, hushpuppies said:

For google images: Click on one of the results in google images then go to "view original image" to be functional, then copy the url. Then paste here and wait for it to be converted into the pic desired then click "submit". :hipney:

Thank you:bigkiss:

Archived