Shouldn't Britney Spears be a billionaire by now?!?!

KatLove

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Of course shes a billionaire... ere I mean of course her Father is a billionaire. The conservatirship was to keep Britney from taking the stand remember... Remember all those companies that wanted to sue Britney because she stopped paying them/giving them royalties??????

Shes been raking in 100s of millions over the last decade here and there and not paying any of her royalties out. This is what the Conservatirship is all about. Doesn't anyone put two and two together? There are articles written about this lol.

Shes a billionaire. Errr... her parents are billionaires as shes just a child ;)

• Super Mods
13 minutes ago, loagun said:

Of course shes a billionaire... ere I mean of course her Father is a billionaire. The conservatirship was to keep Britney from taking the stand remember... Remember all those companies that wanted to sue Britney because she stopped paying them/giving them royalties??????

Shes been raking in 100s of millions over the last decade here and there and not paying any of her royalties out. This is what the Conservatirship is all about. Doesn't anyone put two and two together? There are articles written about this lol.

Shes a billionaire. Errr... her parents are billionaires as shes just a child ;)

I don't think it was directly with her though...correct me if I'm wrong but I know Brandsense was suing Britney Brands inc, so it's not like they are suing Britney the person. Who else? 

Archived