Shouldn't Britney Spears be a billionaire by now?!?!

KatLove

Honestly speaking, I am shocked how low her net worth is. I would think she would be worth a billion by now. I mean her prime/peak was the biggest of the 21st century. The amount of endorsements deals she has gotten through the years, her album sales, world tours, Vegas, ect... Also isn't her perfume line one of the best selling from Elizabeth Arden? So how come she isn't a billionaire? She has been in the game for 20 years!!!! How is someone like Taylor Swift is richer than her?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, KatLove said:

Honestly speaking, I am shocked how low her net worth is. I would think she would be worth a billion by now. I mean her prime/peak was the biggest of the 21st century. The amount of endorsements deals she has gotten through the years, her album sales, world tours, Vegas, ect... Also isn't her perfume line one of the best selling from Elizabeth Arden? So how come she isn't a billionaire? She has been in the game for 20 years!!!! How is someone like Taylor Swift is richer than her?

dancing britney arm flapping GIF

y'welcome.

It's difficult to get to billion. I read somewhere that Jay Z is worth around 800 thousand million and is close to being a billioner and we know how much business he has. So as Britney has waisted most of her money years ago, there is no way she could be a billioner right now when the money she gets from POM is just around 30 million and probably less for the fregnances. 

Guest $elfish
22 minutes ago, ohoney said:

Because of the c-ship and also she's not as active as before anymore, i'm pretty sure most of the money she makes goes (more) to the people around her.

Guest Paris Hilton $
17 minutes ago, TemptedBoy said:

dancing britney arm flapping GIF

y'welcome.

i didn't recognize you with your new profile pic

until this post came :queenflopga:

25 minutes ago, ohoney said:

:gloria: 

26 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

Ha new BOMT break :sassybrit:

giphy.webp

self-explanatory.

24 minutes ago, blissfuloutsider said:

thank you.. People forget when you're a millionaire like that they take 1/2 of the **** basically smh :triggered:

23 minutes ago, blissfuloutsider said:

Not to mention she has a huge team of employees under her which costs lots of money as well. 

So does Taylor Swift. Some fans may not like the answer, but deep down they know it has to do with relevancy and laziness.:uriteurite:

21 minutes ago, Paris Hilton $ said:

i didn't recognize you with your new profile pic

until this post came :queenflopga:

giphy.webp

20 minutes ago, TemptedBoy said:

giphy.webp

self-explanatory.

So does Taylor Swift. Some fans may not like the answer, but deep down they know it has to do with relevancy and laziness.:uriteurite:

giphy.webp

Taylor swift was never nowhere near as **** as britney or labeled a "****" like britney.. She had a completely different advantage and market to young little girls way more than britney did... so whatever.. I really dont think britney cares she's got millions anyways.. 

1 minute ago, blissfuloutsider said:

Taylor swift was never nowhere near as **** as britney or labeled a "****" like britney.. She had a completely different advantage and market to young little girls way more than britney did... so whatever.. I really dont think britney cares she's got millions anyways.. 

Are you sure about that? 

Ca1uPHkUEAAdP2J.jpg 22d1aa5864018a791739b2759042094b--all-things-funny-things.jpg

il_570xN.1116482651_ewl8.jpg il_570xN.440264369_8he0.jpg

Image result for britney spears doll

giphy.webp

5 minutes ago, TemptedBoy said:

Are you sure about that? 

Ca1uPHkUEAAdP2J.jpg 22d1aa5864018a791739b2759042094b--all-things-funny-things.jpg

il_570xN.1116482651_ewl8.jpg il_570xN.440264369_8he0.jpg

Image result for britney spears doll

giphy.webp

:rihclap::rihclap::rihclap:

Everyone's so quick to forget those first three Primeney eras, but it's how people like me even became a fan. She was marketed towards girls, ages 10 and up. (I'm not jumping in this argument, I just had to praise this.)

Just now, fucknfurter said:

:rihclap::rihclap::rihclap:

Everyone's so quick to forget those first three Primeney eras, but it's how people like me even became a fan. She was marketed towards girls, ages 10 and up.

Yup. I mean look at her fans back then:

here (same video,different time stamp):

and here... so cute!! lol:

image.gif

Archived