i want britney to win a grammy award

Guest Paris Hilton $

Guest Paris Hilton $

in the category that started in 2013

music video of the year 

it's such a shame that criminal didn't get nomanition and trash like we found love by rihanna not only got one but also won it :gloria:

a rich girl beaten by her boyfriend decide to fall in love with a criminal and pass from living in a fancy palace to being followed by the cops the music video was high production

and then you have the winner rihanna with **** and cheap windows movie maker effects being drunk in her apartment and doing weird things with her boyfriend like a rebellious teenager who tries ***** for the first time but anyway

i hope that they nominate her

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
55 minutes ago, Paris Hilton $ said:

in the category that started in 2013

music video of the year 

it's such a shame that criminal didn't get nomanition and trash like we found love by rihanna not only got one but also won it :gloria:

a rich girl beaten by her boyfriend decide to fall in love with a criminal and pass from living in a fancy palace to being followed by the cops the music video was high production

and then you have the winner rihanna with **** and cheap windows movie maker effects being drunk in her apartment and doing weird things with her boyfriend like a rebellious teenager who tries ***** for the first time but anyway

i hope that they nominate her

I'd love her to get some but I find HIAM way stronger than Criminal's vid although I like the storyline and the fact it was recorded in my country, but HIAM was iconic, the storyline was clearly her career, but she dissed them and even before that they always boycotted her so it ain't happening. I mean... Glory was recognised as the 5th best Pop Album of 2016 by Rolling Stones (when I see some people bashing it and remember RS's rank it makes me cringe for them) while it didn't even get a nom. So... it's not happening, although she deserved one and was snubbed her whole career.

Guest Diamond Horse
1 minute ago, DMVofficial said:

Grammy's hold no more power, no more credibility. The chainsmokers have a grammy.... :jlostare:

I don't like them for some reason

But I really like the name Chainsmokers. Not because of the meaning ( :orangu: ), but it just sounds so cool when I pronounce it in my head.

Grammy's really dislike her, at first i thought it was an excuse, but now I'm sure of it. I get it if they believe she's not much of a vocalist so they wont give her awards for it, but the fact is they gave awards to people who CANT EVEN SING AT ALL. And in that domain Rihanna is not one bit better at singing than Britney. They ignored Britney even when she was in her peak, they simply dont like her for some reason, and I have no idea why, but they are not afraid or ashamed to show it.

5 hours ago, ohoney said:

But didn't she dissed the Grammy's before? i don't think there's a solution for that sadly, MM deserved a Grammy, it sounded so fresh and different from most of the songs you hear in the radio.

I love Make Me, it's one of my favorite Britney songs ever. But it didn't sound different from what was on the radio. It fit in well. It was part of the trend of chill moody music. In fact, that's part of the reason I love it, Slumber Party, Just Luv Me, and Invitation. I love that chill moody trend. 

6 hours ago, DMVofficial said:

Grammy's hold no more power, no more credibility. The chainsmokers have a grammy.... :jlostare:

They deserve the grammy tho :beysip:

they were the ones who popularize the whole new wave of edm music. The song is good too. 

Plus it was for Best Dance Recording not that song of the year or something like that 

the grammys are paid, wake up *******

just like vma's and every other award. Remember Larry bought all those VMA's in 2008 to get more publicity for her "comeback"

Awards Shows are a joke and only worth watching due to the performances, which are actually getting worse as the years go by.

13 hours ago, BritintheZone said:

They deserve the grammy tho :beysip:

they were the ones who popularize the whole new wave of edm music. The song is good too. 

Plus it was for Best Dance Recording not that song of the year or something like that 

I guess this is true, they had the biggest EDM song of the year, but Best Dance Recording shouldn't just be limited to EDM. Toxic also won for Best Dance Recording.

45 minutes ago, DMVofficial said:

I guess this is true, they had the biggest EDM song of the year, but Best Dance Recording shouldn't just be limited to EDM. Toxic also won for Best Dance Recording.

Am pretty sure other songs besides edm was nominated. But who knows because almost very song now a days is a fusion of edm 

33 minutes ago, Brichney. said:

She can buy it if she wants to. :queenflopga: 

6a00d83548795069e201543338a95a970c-800wi

1 hour ago, Damsel in Distress said:

She is gonna win a Grammy only when she does something groundbreaking that surpasses Toxic's success.

Including iconic video and new sound.

Lol so she ain't going to win one anytime soon

I hope she pulls a Cher and release her Believe  one day

Archived