Would this make Currentney more credible and respected as an artist? [VIDEO]

Mr. Lucky

Back in 2000, Britney was becoming Primeney. Everybody accused her of lipsyncing back then (especially after Xtina robbed her of the grammy for best new artist). So Larry and Britney took notes, Britney sang the easy ballads live, used some cd backing vocals for the hard parts and then something beautiful happened.:forkit:

It was the Oops tour. She recorded a live, natural-- even shaky -- version of every single song of her repertoire back then and performed them with live ad libs:

Even Lucky. Imagine what 'Lucky' couldve been for POM sounding like this:

(btw watch the whole show. it's a thing of beauty ) :giggleney:

It got people fooled. Or wondering. Yes, this is yet another thread about pre-recorded vocals and lipsyncing and before you come at me,

keep in mind that Britney herself put the topic on the table again.:snapney:

This is another AWESOME performance with pre-recorded vocals at an award show. Look at how much credibility it lends to Britney:

Anyway, don't you sometimes wonder if they kept these pre-recorded vocals from those past tours?

do you wish she brought the pre-recorded vocals back? (I would ask about singing but you know it just strains her voice while dancing her *** off)

gallery-1463967277-britney-billboard.gif

So you like these? Do you want 'em back?

You want new ones?

Discuss

giphy.webp

<3<3

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:uriteurite::uriteurite:

I've said it once, I'll say it a million times: YES TO PRE-RECORDED VOCALS. I don't even understand what the issue would be in achieving this feat -- and now that her singing HBD is out there, even that can't be held as an excuse as to why they don't go this route anymore. (Though frankly, BBMA's proved that, too.) It doesn't make any sense to me that they don't already do this and instead insist on using the studio albums pitched up. 

It just amazes me that this is even something we have to talk about at all. It should be prerequisite, and it shouldn't just be exclusive for award show performances. :beynah:

(Thanks for the videos!)

5 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

:uriteurite::uriteurite:

I've said it once, I'll say it a million times: YES TO PRE-RECORDED VOCALS. I don't even understand what the issue would be in achieving this feat -- and now that her singing HB is out there, even that can't be held as an excuse as to why they don't go this route anymore. (Though frankly, BBMA's proved that, too.) It doesn't make any sense to me that they don't already do this and instead insist on using the studio albums pitched up. 

It just amazes me that this is even something we have to talk about at all. It should be prerequisite, and it shouldn't just be exclusive for award show performances. :beynah:

(Thanks for the videos!)

omg it should totally be pre-requisite.

people complain about these facts and supposedly call out beyonce, justin bieber and kunty perry for doing it but... thats the thing. its about putting out a good, decent, believable show. :beynah:

Brinni u can do this. It would only take you what-- half a day? DO IT DO IT 

Image result for britney yelling gif

Guest Paris Hilton $

yeah beyoncé is fooling a ton of people including her own delusional fans with that method

not only britney needs pre-recorded but she needs to make them look realist

like everytime she's moving her voice needs to be adapted to her moves and her dancing

but it's asking too much considering that they dared pitching her old songs to the point that there's no need to do a chimpmunk version of it 201706292211SMD.gif

46 minutes ago, TemptedBoy said:

omg it should totally be pre-requisite.

people complain about these facts and supposedly call out beyonce, justin bieber and kunty perry for doing it but... thats the thing. its about putting out a good, decent, believable show. :beynah:

Brinni u can do this. It would only take you what-- half a day? DO IT DO IT 

Image result for britney yelling gif

They don't even have to go into a recording studio to do it, too. They can take the live feed of a mic during rehearsals and take the best parts from the different runs that they do as they rehearse. They can do a couple a few times a month to change it up a bit as well. 

4 minutes ago, LBoggie said:

They don't even have to go into a recording studio to do it, too. They can take the live feed of a mic during rehearsals and take the best parts from the different runs that they do as they rehearse. They can do a couple a few times a month to change it up a bit as well. 

that is great idea! why wont they do it?1:lostney:

wait-- what rehearsals?  dancing britney arm flapping GIF

Related image

3 minutes ago, TemptedBoy said:

that is great idea! why wont they do it?1:lostney:

wait-- what rehearsals?  dancing britney arm flapping GIF

Related image

I meant for the future tours, where she's rehearsing everything from the beginning lol. We know she always gives it 100% in the rehearsal studio. 

13 hours ago, LBoggie said:

I'm pretty sure that's exactly what Madonna does. She's been using pre recorded vocals with many different versions to make it believable on her tours for centuries now. :chershade:

Archived