Grammys 2010

I was just looking up Britney 2010 I am so curious to know the mystery behind this year. :ponderney:I honestly didn't pay much attention to her in 2010/2011 era mainly because I wasn't a huge fan of FF although it has some good bops on it and I am happy that it was so successful. 

But I have to say this is my favourite Brunetteney look ever. I heard this was on the worst dressed list? :wtfdidusay: I didn't think she looked bad at all. She looked pretty youthful here before her drastic aging the next year. Thoughts? Another thing I noticed a lot of red marks on her legs don't know if its the fish nets, lighting or something happened? 

1F1.jpg?7595

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
Just now, HeavenOnExhale said:

I was just looking up Britney 2010 I am so curious to know the mystery behind this year. :ponderney:I honestly didn't pay much attention to her in 2010/2011 era mainly because I wasn't a huge fan of FF although it has some good bops on it and I am happy that it was so successful. 

But I have to say this is my favourite Brunetteney look ever. I heard this was on the worst dressed list? :wtfdidusay: I didn't think she looked bad at all. She looked pretty youthful here before her drastic aging the next year. Thoughts? Another thing I noticed a lot of red marks on her legs don't know if its the fish nets, lighting or something happened? 

1F1.jpg?7595

That look is really underrated. She still had her old face and looked pretty young.

Btw that was the day that Justin Bieber tried to get a picture with her and her security guards stopped him cause they didn't know who he was:rihstare:

But this is not the FF era :triggered:

This was a year before Femme Fatale came out. But anyway, yes she IS beautiful as always, her make up and hair are great but that dress is horrible, looks cheap for such a glamorous event where everyone goes in "haute couture". Britney has never had any taste in fashion at all. 

Archived