Everybody give a round of applause to Britney

Cappycorn87

1 minute ago, button said:

@danny1994 do you remember any posts in the Happy birthday thread claiming Britney didn't sing live in Singapore? I don't.

Everyone was having meltdowns from joy and praising her.

Nope, it was all praise. All we were saying is that she proved she has the vocal ability, she must sing her own songs now.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, I am Max. said:

You're reaching just to bother me. Those "vocals" were pre-recorded and that's it. Obviously, she could do that for every spoken word on every song, but she's just lazy as ****. 

You're still calling Britney talking in Slave "vocals"? That's not even worth mentioning :shadelaugh:

"I'm just stating facts tho" :shadelaugh:

2 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Nope, it was all praise. All we were saying is that she proved she has the vocal ability, she must sing her own songs now.

That's what I remember too. Then what is @I am Max. on about?

If Britney sings live then people will not deny it and praise her if she sounds good. End of. Stop trying to defend her with poor excuses like "ohhh guyzzzz even if she sings live u will say it's lipped waaaaah"

Just now, button said:

That's what I remember too. Then what is @I am Max. on about?

If Britney sings live then people will not deny it and praise her if she sounds good. End of. Stop trying to defend her with poor excuses like "ohhh guyzzzz even if she sings live u will say it's lipped waaaaah"

I'm sorry but that had happened since her very beginning. I don't get you, are you bored in your house just starting up fights? lol

Just now, I am Max. said:

I'm sorry but that had happened since her very beginning. I don't get you, are you bored in your house just starting up fights? lol

Oh okay she shouldn't try to sing live at all since people will deny it anyways. Like they denied she sang Hb live yesterday. :weusay: People can't tell the difference between what's lipped and what's sung live. :weusay:

get a reality check asap delusional one, Britney is so bad at lipping it's nearly impossible for people to not tell whether she's actually singing or lipping :weusay:

Just now, really really cool guy said:

What are you talking about? I mean primeney didn't even bother to do that

tenor.gif

Because Primeney DANCED. 

She either delivers some singing or flawless dancing, but it's kind of obvious we ain't getting the latter anymore.

ya know?   Image result for gretchen gif

2 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

What are you talking about? I mean primeney didn't even bother to do that

tenor.gif

Lame excuse. Primeney danced hard and prerecorded a lot of her vocals. Currentney doesn’t dance hard and uses CD vocals for most of her songs.

3 minutes ago, TemptedBoy said:

Because Primeney DANCED. 

She either delivers some singing or flawless dancing, but it's kind of obvious we ain't getting the latter anymore.

ya know?   Image result for gretchen gif

3 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Lame excuse. Primeney danced hard and prerecorded a lot of her vocals. Currentney doesn’t dance hard and uses CD vocals for most of her songs.

I know that....but what makes you guys think she'll sing a whole show live now?

tenor.gif

9 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

I know that....but what makes you guys think she'll sing a whole show live now?

tenor.gif

well as a britney fan, you should know what we mean by it.

something like this:

perfect magic mixture of live singing, pre-recorded and cd vocals....

see, that's the mysterious audio engineer she needs back in her life.  Image result for gretchen gif

Just now, really really cool guy said:

Better than fooling everyone with "live" singing like Beyonce...have you seen her performances? they're like 10% of live singng

tenor.gif

not really. otherwise fans, media and GP alike wouldnt still be complaining about this issue in 2017.

times have changed. ppl want to be fooled.

if Britney's gonna tap the floor and fix her weave while on stage, she should at least try fake live singing. Image result for gretchen gif

Archived