Everybody give a round of applause to Britney

Cappycorn87

Just now, TemptedBoy said:

Uhm, apparently you to need clean your ears better, brah.

There was nothing pre-recorded about that performance. The only novelty was the "ad lib" on Toxic "I think I'm reaaaady noaaaawww", which was obviously a stem from the original track.

This is all easily proven, just put on some headphones and play said CD tracks at the same time as her BBMA performance.

Why do fans still insist on those stupid conspiracy lipsyncing theories "omg the audio engineer's fault", "stfu she did sing, you just cant hear it because of the crowd"

Image result for britney shady\ gif

except they weren't. Image result for britney shady\ gif

let them dream bout it tho

There's no conspiracy in here. ILRNR had pre-recorded vocals. Go listen to the song and then listen to the performance. Work ***** talk was not the same than the album. And there were pre-recorded vocals all over Toxic. I'm not going to keep wasting my time with people who only wants to be right no matter what. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, I am Max. said:

What's your point? Because you obviously skipped mine. I only said that BBMAs had pre-recorded vocals, since another member said it did not.

I don't care about what you're saying to the other member.

U said even if she sings live people will say it's lipped or pre-recorded. if that's the case then why did no one claim Happy birthday wasn't live?

3 minutes ago, I am Max. said:

There's no conspiracy in here. ILRNR had pre-recorded vocals. Go listen to the song and then listen to the performance. Work ***** talk was not the same than the album. And there were pre-recorded vocals all over Toxic. I'm not going to keep wasting my time with people who only wants to be right no matter what. 

You’re hearing the backing vocals on ILRNR. Work ***** was prerecorded, yes. Toxic just has the “I think I’m ready naow” line.

2 minutes ago, I am Max. said:

Oh, so you're that kind of fan...:plzexplain:

OK. yes sweetie!!! They we're pre-recorded. and totally different from the CD vocals.

You're one bright cookie. She's queen and she sounds exactly like her CD.

1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

You’re hearing the backing vocals on ILRNR. Work ***** was prerecorded, yes. Toxic just has the “I think I’m ready naow” line.

All these "pre-recorded" vocals can be found in the official tracks.

If we give her the benefit of the doubt, she may have used the same alternate vocals for WB as she does in Vegas..for some parts.

Or she actually had her mic on and "sang" underneath WB. But only WB.

Just now, TemptedBoy said:

All these "pre-recorded" vocals can be found in the official tracks.

If we give her the benefit of the doubt, she may have used the same alternate vocals for WB as she does in Vegas..for some parts.

Or she actually had her mic on and "sang" underneath WB. But only WB.

You’re probably right.

But you know you’re a brittard when you’re giving Britney credit for prerecording the TALKING part at the beginning of Slave :shadelaugh:

3 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

You’re probably right.

But you know you’re a brittard when you’re giving Britney credit for prerecording the TALKING part at the beginning of Slave :shadelaugh:

or getting excited for a 15 sec happy brithday rendition to her bodyguard, while immediately lipping the next song Image result for britney shady\ gif

2 minutes ago, button said:

Didn't see that omg :shadelaugh:

it's crazy Image result for britney shady\ gif

5 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

You’re probably right.

I wasn't giving her credit for that. As I said before, a member said there were not pre-recorded vocals, and I pointed out there were. End of story. I didn't said it was a good or bad thing, just stated the facts. 

Just now, danny1994 said:

It’s amazing how far these people reach :shadelaugh:

"People will say she lips even if she sings live"

***** tell her to sing live first and then we'll see. :shadelaugh:

@I am Max. u didn't answer the question below:

13 minutes ago, button said:

I don't care about what you're saying to the other member.

U said even if she sings live people will say it's lipped or pre-recorded. if that's the case then why did no one claim Happy birthday wasn't live?

2 minutes ago, I am Max. said:

I wasn't giving her credit for that. As I said before, a member said there were not pre-recorded vocals, and I pointed out there were. End of story. I didn't said it was a good or bad thing, just stated the facts. 

The talking part isn't vocals though. She didn't do **** for Slave so u should have omitted it in your post.

1 minute ago, button said:

"People will say she lips even if she sings live"

***** tell her to sing live first and then we'll see. :shadelaugh:

@I am Max. u didn't answer the question below:

Sorry, I forgot. I saw many comments doubting them though. They were like "I'm waiting for her to sing them again just to see if they're prerecorded or not". 

Just now, button said:

The talking part isn't vocals though. She didn't do **** for Slave so u should have omitted it in your post.

You're reaching just to bother me. Those "vocals" were pre-recorded and that's it. Obviously, she could do that for every spoken word on every song, but she's just lazy as ****. 

Just now, I am Max. said:

Sorry, I forgot. I saw many comments doubting them though. They were like "I'm waiting for her to sing them again just to see if they're prerecorded or not". 

The overwhelming majority believed it was live though. That's what matters.

I'd like to see the receipts for the 1 or 2 fans that said that tho. Bring them on.

Just now, button said:

The overwhelming majority believed it was live though. That's what matters.

I'd like to see the receipts for the 1 or 2 fans that said that tho. Bring them on.

I'm sorry but I'm not continuing with this useless discussion. I don't really know what you're trying to prove, or what you want. I know what I feel and what I know. 

I'm not a britard, and I'm not giving her credit for those live Happy Bday vocals. We shouldn't be celebrating that. It's actually lame that she has the talent and she's just lazy. My point on this thread was just to point that those vocals on BBMAs were pre-recorded, and that even if she pre-records vocals people would still complain. And even on some performances were she actually sang live (and I'm talking since her beginning) people would still say it's playback or pre-recorded.

3 minutes ago, I am Max. said:

You're reaching just to bother me. Those "vocals" were pre-recorded and that's it. Obviously, she could do that for every spoken word on every song, but she's just lazy as ****. 

The vast majority of people gave her credit for her vocals, including people who are usually the most tough on her. They were just saying it’s not enough to justify lipping her entire show.

Archived