Everybody give a round of applause to Britney

Cappycorn87

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Work_Guilty said:

for singing live HBD but lipping at BBMA and her VMA comeback ? lol yeah round of applause for lazyney :rihclap:

omg imagine the BBMA and VMAs with some live adlibs and pre-recorded vocals... Damn. We wouldnt even be having this conversation right now. 

Image result for britney shady\ gif

1 minute ago, TemptedBoy said:

If you mean her CD vocals, which were obviously PREviously recorded, centuries ago, then yes-- they were pre-recorded.

You must be deaf if you can't hear them. Work ***** was pre-recorded. ILRnR was pre-recorded. Slave talked part was pre-recorded and some pre-recorded vocals on the chorus, and Toxic had adlibs all over it. 

1 minute ago, I am Max. said:

You must be deaf if you can't hear them. Work ***** was pre-recorded. ILRnR was pre-recorded. Slave talked part was pre-recorded and some pre-recorded vocals on the chorus, and Toxic had adlibs all over it. 

They might have been pre recorded but that doesn't mean they weren't OBVIOUS. Everyone could tell she was lipping.

Just now, Pedro Dantas said:

They might have been pre recorded but that doesn't mean they weren't OBVIOUS. Everyone could tell she was lipping.

Even if she -eventually- sings live, you will keep on saying it's pre-recorded, lipped, playback, etc. You wanted pre-recorded vocals, you had them, and still complaining. You will never stop finding excuses to complain. 

2 minutes ago, I am Max. said:

Even if she -eventually- sings live, you will keep on saying it's pre-recorded, lipped, playback, etc. You wanted pre-recorded vocals, you had them, and still complaining. You will never stop finding excuses to complain. 

why did no one claim Happy birthday was pre-recorded or lipped? if she actually sings live no one will deny it. such a poor excuse u have there. :xfactorlook:

2 minutes ago, I am Max. said:

Uhm, apparently you to need clean your ears better, brah.

There was nothing pre-recorded about that performance. The only novelty was the "ad lib" on Toxic "I think I'm reaaaady noaaaawww", which was obviously a stem from the original track.

This is all easily proven, just put on some headphones and play said CD tracks at the same time as her BBMA performance.

Why do fans still insist on those stupid conspiracy lipsyncing theories "omg the audio engineer's fault", "stfu she did sing, you just cant hear it because of the crowd"

5 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

except they weren't. Image result for britney shady\ gif

let them dream bout it tho

Just now, button said:

why did no one claim Happy birthday was pre-recorded or lipped? if she actually sings live no one will deny it. such a poor excuse u have there. :xfactorlook:

What's your point? Because you obviously skipped mine. I only said that BBMAs had pre-recorded vocals, since another member said it did not.

Archived