Halsey clarifies her Britney statements

jokobish

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

Her Toxic version is good. I love Melanie but I also loved themed albums. 

I love her lyrics. Dark but connecting them to all her themes. Amazing 

I had that album on repeat for a month I think. Now I don't want to listen to it anymore. It's weird how I never get sick of Britney lol. 

I still listen to that toxic though, it sounds very dark, I love it. 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, PieceofBritney said:

I had that album on repeat for a month I think. Now I don't want to listen to it anymore. It's weird how I never get sick of Britney lol. 

I still listen to that toxic though, it sounds very dark, I love it. 

I have my favs and I can listen to them always. I can listen to Britney over and over and never get sick of her. Minus BJ. I don't listen to that at all anymore but every other album I do. 

3 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I have my favs and I can listen to them always. I can listen to Britney over and over and never get sick of her. Minus BJ. I don't listen to that at all anymore but every other album I do. 

I like going back after a while and listen them. I usually tend to attach some kind of memory to my favorite songs(like repeating a song as something interesting is happening in my life), so every time I listen to any of them I'll be reminded of those moments, and it's a very good feeling. For example Britney's albums up to In the zone  take me back to my childhood. Blackout always take me back to exhale days, when it leaked. 

I'm currently obsessed with Ooh Ooh Baby, I think it's my favorite song. :triggered:

21 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

I like going back after a while and listen them. I usually tend to attach some kind of memory to my favorite songs(like repeating a song as something interesting is happening in my life), so every time I listen to any of them I'll be reminded of those moments, and it's a very good feeling. For example Britney's albums up to In the zone  take me back to my childhood. Blackout always take me back to exhale days, when it leaked. 

I'm currently obsessed with Ooh Ooh Baby, I think it's my favorite song. :triggered:

BO was a time. That was the time I started reading on here. I remember when all those songs leaked and I was so excited because it was so long of a wait for new music it felt 

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

BO was a time. That was the time I started reading on here. I remember when all those songs leaked and I was so excited because it was so long of a wait for new music it felt 

I owned a website back then so I never slept so I wouldn't be late with the updates. lol It was named pieceofbritney.com I don't know if you remember. It started out a graphic website I gathered bunch of other exhalers, we made signatures, icons and stuff. And then I turned to news website. 

Just now, PieceofBritney said:

I owned a website back then so I never slept so I wouldn't be late with the updates. lol It was named pieceofbritney.com I don't know if you remember. It started out a graphic website me and bunch other exhalers made signatures, icons and stuff for. 

I do remember it. Slay for doing a site. Sounds like hard work 

Just now, Spearsfan said:

I do remember it. Slay for doing a site. Sounds like hard work 

It was time-consuming but also very exciting. Very memorable times. I feel like back then everything was more exciting. When will we ever stay up all night to hear a song premiere on the radio? Do you remember the night we waited for Womanizer? 

5 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

It was time-consuming but also very exciting. Very memorable times. I feel like back then everything was more exciting. When will we ever stay up all night to hear a song premiere on the radio? Do you remember the night we waited for Womanizer? 

Yes and 3. It was being played on Australia radio or something first. They don't hype up anything anymore. It isn't exciting because they make it all seems like an after thought. I was more excited when v magazine appeared but by the time Glory came out so much damaged was done. 

I mean we heard half the song in a dancer video. That is unacceptable 

5 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Yes and 3. It was being played on Australia radio or something first. They don't hype up anything anymore. It isn't exciting because they make it all seems like an after thought. I was more excited when v magazine appeared but by the time Glory came out so much damaged was done. 

I mean we heard half the song in a dancer video. That is unacceptable 

It's not just about Britney though, at least that's how I feel. I feel social media and everything in contains, sucked the mystery and soul out of the music industry.  Also there used to be only few superstars, now people are distracted by many new artists that come out everyday.

Despite all this, Britney surprised the hell out of us yesterday. For me, It was the most unexpected thing that couldn't happened.  :snapney:

Who cares, who is sheeee omg... why do these new artists act as if the stupid things they say could actually affect a REAL genius artist :dontlike:

Lovato and Iggy were like crazy because the are new they need the drama they need to make a statement they need to be heard! Hahaha educate yourself ***** :trash:

Archived