Halsey clarifies her Britney statements

jokobish

13 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Walls could talk is very 90's. 

Devil In Me is great but Sia needs to eff off. She is a great writing but her vocals and vocal style shouldn't be heard in the songs.

Strangers

Heaven in Hiding 

My favorite song is Sorry. I love the lyrics. I love "Trouble"  from Room 93. I have very good memories with it, and the bizarre lyrics somehow fit my situation at the time. lol 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Badlands is better than her new album. 

I kept my mouth shut about her because I like her. 

She does need to keep her mouth shut more though 

I literaly have e no clue about this woman. The only songh I know is the one with the chainsmokers. LOL :giggleney:

1 minute ago, carlitos'crib said:

I literaly have e no clue about this woman. The only songh I know is the one with the chainsmokers. LOL :giggleney:

Well she came out around Melanie Martinez did and they sort of are pitted against each other. Both known as pop indie princesses. I love both.

Badlands was one of the best pop albums of 2015. 

7 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

My favorite song is sorry. I love the lyrics. I love "Trouble"  from Room 93 I have very good memories, and the lyrics somehow fit my situation at the time. lol 

That's my least fav on the new album but I can't relate so maybe that's why. The album is really solid. 

For some reason Britney fans hate her. She is on the rise, so pretty normal on here 

Just now, Spearsfan said:

That's my least fav on the new album but I can't relate so maybe that's why. The album is really solid. 

For some reason Britney fans hate her. She is on the rise, so pretty normal on here 

They shouldn't anymore. She posted two twits expressing her love for her. Why do they support Tinashe, who was forced upon Britney, but not someone who's actually an interesting artist. 

Just now, PieceofBritney said:

They shouldn't anymore. She posted two twits expressing her love for her. Why do they support Tinashe, who was forced upon Britney, but not someone who's actually an interesting artist. 

Probably because she is in the spotlight right now. I'm finding it hard to believe pop fans have never heard Now or Never. 

2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Probably because she is in the spotlight right now. I'm finding it hard to believe pop fans have never heard Now or Never. 

I really don't like that one lol I like eyes closed better. I generally prefer slow songs. And good lyrics. 

If I want to listen to something faster I usually listen to songs without vocal, or least amount of vocal possible. 

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

Young God is one of my favs on Badlands. Normally slow songs bore me. Honestly it depends on the person tbh

Mine too! It was first favorite. But I think I like almost every song on that album. I listen to slow songs because of  the lyrics, I'm really interested in good writing. because I also love books. 

1 minute ago, PieceofBritney said:

Mine too! It was first favorite. But I think I like almost every song on that album. I listen to songs because the lyrics, I'm really interested in good writing. because I also love books. 

That album is top notch. I love great lyrics but I'm also very easy going for those catchy mindless pop songs. 

Just now, Spearsfan said:

That album is top notch. I love great lyrics but I'm also very easy going for those catchy mindless pop songs. 

I smoke weed most of the times and pop songs are really annoying while high imo. My favorite genre is electronic. I've been listeningn to alot of classic jazz lately. My taste in music is constantly changing. Yet I always enjoy Britney. 

3 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

I smoke weed most of the times and pop songs are really annoying while high imo. My favorite genre is electronic. I've been listeningn to alot of classic jazz lately. My taste in music is constantly changing. Yet I always enjoy Britney. 

I don't smoke but I go through obsessions as well. Right now rock is reigning superior or pop for me. 

22 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Well she came out around Melanie Martinez did and they sort of are pitted against each other. Both known as pop indie princesses. I love both.

Badlands was one of the best pop albums of 2015. 

Oh I really liked Melanie Martinez for a while. I liked her because of that Toxic. Then listened her album. Her lyrics are pretty interesting as well. 

Just now, PieceofBritney said:

Oh I really liked Melanie Martinez for a while. I liked her because of that Toxic. Then listened her album. Her lyrics are pretty interesting as well. 

Her Toxic version is good. I love Melanie but I also loved themed albums. 

I love her lyrics. Dark but connecting them to all her themes. Amazing 

Archived