Halsey clarifies her Britney statements

jokobish

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was no need to bring Britney's name up at all. We know she doesn't write most of her stuff, it's not a secret.

I really don't know her music or anything about her besides that chainsmoker song. She seems to like naming people without being asked and talk **** tho :jlostare: 

She has said a lot of times she loves Britney. After what she said on that interview I understood what she was saying, but the damage was already there unfortunetly :lostney:

By the way, she's friend with Charli XCX which is a dreclared member of the Britney Army along with Tinashe. It would be kinda dumb to shade a friend's favorite artist to begin with :idkney:

Hope she has a chance to meet Britney one day, because that Iggy statement about the "Mean Girls" convo between them and Demi is pure bullshit :sickofu: 

3 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

There was no need to bring Britney's name up at all. We know she doesn't write most of her stuff, it's not a secret.

I really don't know her music or anything about her besides that chainsmoker song. She seems to like naming people without being asked and talk **** tho :jlostare: 

Oh you should listen to her music. She's actually really good. Her style is nothing like that chainsmoker song.  I love her other albums better, but there are some good songs in this new one too. I don't really like pop anymore. Just Britney. 

6 minutes ago, carlitos'crib said:

I was cool about what she said about Brit. She wasnt lying. I still hate her for what she said about Iggy tho.

:ponderney: Many Britney's fans would say similar stuff about Iggy,

this kind of hate speech isn't rare,  but Halsey shouldn't.

Guest $elfish
Just now, Spearsfan said:

Badlands is better than her new album. 

Best song on badlands is gasoline :queenflopga: she still a hoe tho because she shaded brit

8 minutes ago, carlitos'crib said:

Her other album?

The new one isn't her debut? :triggered:

she has two other albums. You should definitely listen to Badlands It's amazing!

6 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Badlands is better than her new album. 

I kept my mouth shut about her because I like her. 

She does need to keep her mouth shut more though 

yeah you're right. I love Sorry on the new album. And 100 letters. Devil in me, and "Angel on fire?"  I'm not sure lol. 

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
7 minutes ago, carlitos'crib said:

Her other album?

The new one isn't her debut? :triggered:

Just found out about it with you:nicki2:

Though Closer was her first proper song (feat):shameless:

3 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

she has two other albums. You should definitely listen to Badlands It's amazing!

yeah you're right. I love Sorry on the new album. And 100 letters. Devil in me, and "Angel on fire?"  I'm not sure lol. 

Walls could talk is very 90's. 

Devil In Me is great but Sia needs to eff off. She is a great writing but her vocals and vocal style shouldn't be heard in the songs.

Strangers

Heaven in Hiding 

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

Wow I though Exhale was gonna go hard on her not wouldn't forgive her. Facebook stans are all wishing her that her career dies and claiming she's a no one and that's it for them... there's comments against ger with hundreds of likes from brazilian stans. Tbh idc about her, and she can excuse herself from mentioning Britney for attention.:NYsassy:

Archived